ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey Lemon!
Its me again Big Grin

You should remove the "Cure Infection" of the Zombies.
Its just Nonsense. We had a round, where all 3 beginning zombs, just runned into the Humans and Cured themselfes. No Zombie was there than....
You could add that to the Humans, so they can Cure one Zombie for 1000 Points for something like that.

But to give Zombs the ability to cure there own infection, just by Dying all the time is just nonsense..
Maybe add.. that they can cure themself after KILLING 5-10 people.

Thats it, my Suggestion.

See ya Later!
Alpharius
Thanks Alpharius, I'll change cure infection a little bit.
(07-30-2011, 16:43)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Lemon!
Its me again Big Grin

You should remove the "Cure Infection" of the Zombies.
Its just Nonsense. We had a round, where all 3 beginning zombs, just runned into the Humans and Cured themselfes. No Zombie was there than....
You could add that to the Humans, so they can Cure one Zombie for 1000 Points for something like that.

But to give Zombs the ability to cure there own infection, just by Dying all the time is just nonsense..
Maybe add.. that they can cure themself after KILLING 5-10 people.

Thats it, my Suggestion.

See ya Later!
Alpharius
Or just make a message "You are the only zombie so you cant cure your infection and ofcourse it wont count points off.
(07-30-2011, 23:58)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]Or just make a message "You are the only zombie so you cant cure your infection and ofcourse it wont count points off.

Year... But there would be a problem:
Every zomb would try to die ASAP so he isnt the last Zomb who can Cure his Infection... Thats not the Goal of the Mod ^^

See ya Later!
Alpharius
Added two new community videos that I really liked. v2.8 will be out in a few days.

Dont forget to check out this thread: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Peop...lp-me.html
Heya its me again.

Maybe decrease the Knife Range of the Zombs a little bit (if thats possible).
Its sometimes so retarded, that they can knife you, while you are standind on a house, just cause their Knife Range is so huge....
Although its impossible to run across the map as Survivor, because youll get easily knifed with that high range of the Zombs... It doesnt feel like getting Hit, its more like getting Stabbed with a Sword...

See ya later!
Alpharius
Hey its me AGAIN!

Little bug reports:

Its possible to jump in a Restricted area at "Launch". Pls fix that...

Its Possible to Prop and Jump at the tower in "Array" (If you buy 4-5 Barricades, you can jump on the ladder). Pls Fix that.... its really annoying as Zomb, cause you cant get up there.

Zombs Knife range is OP >.<!

Thats it for now.
Alpharius

Edit: Crap... didnt saw ive already posted one thing above....

Sry for Double Post
Im on vacation right now and will be back a in a week. Contact cervantes or/and justinpk about the glitches. And when I come back I'll decrease the knife range
Thank you lemon! <3
You are the best!

How can i contact them? Just chill on the server and wait until they join?

Have fun on your Vacation!
Alpharius
Thanks. Cervantes is a member of this forum, you can pm him or they are in my steam friend list, you can add them.

Beta version 2 update 9:

- Ray gun(will be removed at v3.0) and flamethrower now can be bought from the tier 3 shop
- Creator/admin/vip now starts with pack-a-punch on their starting weapons
- Blocked a few glitches that human could enter forbidden spots using p. barricades

Get ready for last hunter and human classes in version 3.X

Have (4) fun playin. :S
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10