ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(08-08-2011, 19:52)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bug, but I don't like it either however it'll stay like that for long time.

The vision will stay the same until I make/find a nice zombie vision.

You could use setvolfog aswell.
What is the difference between setexpfog and setvolfog?
Wow thx for your fast Reply.

Do you already know, when 3.0 will go live?

What Zombie Vision do you mean? I dont understand that...

PS: So many blockers were at the Server today, that was kinda horrible o.O Not for me, cause i were zombie 7/9 games (fuck you console). But they flamed the shit outta each other Big Grin

Alpharius

(08-08-2011, 19:57)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]What is the difference between setexpfog and setvolfog?

Setexpfog is a experimental fog, which will just be a limited "range of fog".

Setvolfog, is more like this:
[Image: 373D7E39E5BBFE84F3CF5E3C20A4F10E4BB6E801]
[Image: 4AFD7148BBE98E28DEF11E788002DC12AE515C1F]

Change it to some blue-ish black and you're done... you could also mixture a black setexpfog (as you're using now) and a low (very low height) red/blue setvolfog.
I can imagine that this Fog would look so Awesome in the Zombie mod (in a Diffrent color).

That looks cool and would Scare the shit out of the Survivors if a zomb attacks them out of the fog Big Grin

Cooool!
Alpharius
Oh, thanks. I'll definitely use it.
(08-08-2011, 20:11)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, thanks. I'll definitely use it.

Np, oh and you could add a IR sight option to buy (If you haven't got it already) since then you can see through the fog.
v3.0 Changelog:
- Last Hunter (Highest scoring player is resurrected with a raygun and flamethrower.)
- Added Ray Gun sounds
- Fixed 1023 kill and suicide bugs
- Human Class shop version Alpha (Only vip members can access until it becomes fully functioning.)
- Increased time limit to 20 minutes
- Blocked some glitches
- Lowered punch damage
- Changed tips with info/news
- Some coding improvements to prevent the server crashes

Please post any bugs, suggestions below.
is it a gsc menu or a menufile-menu? jw
menufile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10