ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First version dont work for me, freeze at map loading, i got map from st**m any sugestion?
we cant provide any help with the map/iwd/ff files and where to put them. just make sure they are in the right place.
if you did everything correct then you can play the maps
Multiplayer Maps Are Working But Zombie Map Isnt For Me I Get An "Out Of Memory Error" And Ideas ??
open your single player config and add this line

bind p "map zombie_cosmodrome"
save the file and make it read only.

then start the singleplayer, go to zombie mode hit for example P

this should work
Thanks For Fast Reply

Now Im Getting This Sad
All The Files Are In The Right Place, I Downloaded from "CuteBunnyPics"

[Image: 61523721.png]

Any Ideas
Even second fix give me the same error msg like it was bad texture hax. Dont know if it was some bug cause i got en_mp.... ff to and download my region file from st**m make it wrong. This fix is region free?
Hwr i got pachet in mw2 and BO but second one freeze at startup mp and sp even i forceload, first one there s nobody to play with now....
Now i try delete en_mp....ff and then replace it with "CuteBunnyPics" and give it in my zone to after deleting my version to

(03-28-2011, 12:53)adammann93 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks For Fast Reply

Now Im Getting This Sad
All The Files Are In The Right Place, I Downloaded from "CuteBunnyPics"

[Image: 61523721.png]

Any Ideas

Got solution! it isnt

/map zombie_cosmodrone

its

/map zombie_cosmodrome
(03-28-2011, 09:16)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]First version dont work for me, freeze at map loading, i got map from st**m any sugestion?

If you have it from Steam, why you need the Optimizer.

As Ivankec said: it's zombie_cosmodrome and nothing else

You get this missing texture errors from the MPGH packages. MPGH is a board flooded with skiddies and nobody there uploaded the proper DLC yet. Check some CuteBunnyPics and you will find the real deal.
you need to load the map via the keybinding that i posted.
load for example "five" and then hit P. ascension gets loaded without problems
Also joining via a party is possible.

Just tested, d0h! could again play with me while I own the DLC and he doesn't.

Out of memory: Do not try to load the map via MP, Zombies is SP!