ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Filter the serverbrowser on VAC disabled.

K, there you go.
(04-30-2011, 23:23)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Filter the serverbrowser on VAC disabled.

K, there you go.

Steam Authorization failed ;/
(04-30-2011, 23:23)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Filter the serverbrowser on VAC disabled.

K, there you go.

yea and i just downloaded cutebunnypics which is included a folder named "First Strike English", that means if i dont download that it wont work? it should work now right if i downloaded? sorry Confused
The folder in Cutebunnypics (I LOVE RABBITS) are some important files that allows the optimizer to optimize the game for you.
How do you play Ascension Zombies in a private match? please help, i hosted on kino der toten with my friend, i press the bind key, and my game freezes (im host) and my friend gets the loading screen. then a thing pops up saying that the bsp for this map could not be found
(04-30-2011, 23:47)somkekill Wrote: [ -> ]

K, there you go.

Steam Authorization failed ;/

Please Help
its not possible to connect on public servers, you can only play with friends
i cant open the console what should i do?
Enable it in options, its the ~/` key below ESC.
Quote:yea and i just downloaded cutebunnypics which is included a folder named "First Strike English", that means if i dont download that it wont work? it should work now right if i downloaded? sorry
You must replace all folders excluding localization.txt in order to play maps. Nyan Cat