Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper rifles bullet's spread & Preventing joining to a team
Can somebody answer the two questions?

1. How can I make sniper rifles shoting without bullet's spread, when players dont use scope.
When a player shots from sniper rifle using scope there is no bullet's spread. The sniper shots accurately. But without using sniper's scope there is a huge bullet's spread. How to remove it?
(Not a cheat. Just a mod for everyone in my server)

2. How can I prevent anybody join to axis team in my server in the middle of the game. Maybe there is some restriction likewise if a server is team balanced nobody can join to the team where players are in majority. The button of the team is not active. So you have no choice to join to the second team.
So I would like to restrict my team for example for 6 players. Maybe there is a possibility to decieve the game and tell it the maximum quantity of players are exceeded

Thanks.

Second is possible but not first

if(count(axis) > count(allies))
client.team = team.allies

else
client.team = team.axis

That would be to see if there are more Axis players than Allies, as well as you can do a version thats vice versa.

Count is a method that grabs all players, adds up all players on a team and returns an integer.

You'd use that if/then statement with the OnPlayerSpawn or OnPlayerConnect

(03-04-2013, 09:46)yokai134 Wrote: if(count(axis) > count(allies))

else
client.team = team.axis

That would be to see if there are more Axis players than Allies, as well as you can do a version thats vice versa.

Count is a method that grabs all players, adds up all players on a team and returns an integer.

You'd use that if/then statement with the OnPlayerSpawn or OnPlayerConnect

So is it possible too?
if(count(axis) > 5 // for example

Can I deactivate axis team joining button after a round is started?

And what can you say about my first question. They make weapons mods so how can I change weapon's characteristics? Exectly, sniper rifle bullet's spread.

You cannot modify a weapons characteristics, that's hard coded into the game.

The code I posted, doesn't deactivate buttons but just forces them on the opposite team if the team they are trying to join has more players and the other or a specific number.

Dear, yokai134.

2) We are using old version of server addon.
So, there are no "Team" property on the ClientServer Structure.

Even if I will use a new version (but I will not for some reason) are you sure that Team property is not Read-only?
There must be another way... isn't it?

2.1. But changing of the team and preventing to join the team is a different things.
For example, when the balance is ON and Allies have a maximum players, the button for joining the team is not active. How can I realize it in my plugin?
2.2. Maybe, there are a possibility to FILL all empty slots of the team, that the server thinks this team are already full?

1) Sniper bullets spread.
All weapon's settings are store in the memory. So, it can be change by direct write. Just need to know what the address and value.
archit, why do you think this is impossible?

2) P.S. Can I modify the memory to force changing the team? How this code looks like?

The ServerAddon version you should be using is at least 1.414 as thats what I have been using.

Client.Team can equal: Teams.Allies, Teams.Spectator, Teams.Axis, or Teams.FFA

As for disabling the button no you cannot. My code is so if they try to join a team with more players than specified or more than the opposite team it forces them to the other side.

As to tell the server that one team is full when its not cannot be done, however specifying a limit of players or if the team theyre joining has more than the opposite is just as effective.

Are you writing this for Teckno? 4D1 IW5? or Steam?

yokai134, thank you. I'm understand your code pretty well.
I asked you about limit that must be set to a one of the team because a plugin's purpose to make some unbalance.
That's why I think there is a way to deceive a server with adding some "bots". Changing the count of players in your code is not an option because of my old Addon version. New Addon needs a new version of a game. So, update will cause problems with cheaters. New cheats released just for new ver. of game, but willn't work on my server.
Maybe, I will try to move new functions from the last Addon to a plugin.

Why not give the steady aim perk and then modify it's dvar value?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

(03-06-2013, 19:42)Diskretor Wrote: yokai134, thank you. I'm understand your code pretty well.
I asked you about limit that must be set to a one of the team because a plugin's purpose to make some unbalance.
That's why I think there is a way to deceive a server with adding some "bots". Changing the count of players in your code is not an option because of my old Addon version. New Addon needs a new version of a game. So, update will cause problems with cheaters. New cheats released just for new ver. of game, but willn't work on my server.
Maybe, I will try to move new functions from the last Addon to a plugin.

Well if you can't update to the version I suggested in my post then we can't help you as many functions were added since the version you're using came out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,817 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
Question Help Team DAMAGE offhand E-losev 0 2,278 09-17-2013, 12:03
Last Post: E-losev
  Help choose 2 random players?(1 each team) 26hz 6 4,338 09-12-2013, 17:32
Last Post: Yamato
  Name Team CheGuevara 1 2,851 06-01-2013, 14:15
Last Post: Yamato
  [Release] Team Customizer iPaddie 35 26,050 04-14-2013, 12:34
Last Post: Nero Z zero
  Team struct Deviler86 6 5,118 04-10-2013, 15:23
Last Post: x1412
  Help zoom on a sniper rifle CheGuevara 2 2,502 04-06-2013, 12:36
Last Post: CheGuevara
  How to make superjump mod TDM sniper hipperz 4 3,698 03-28-2013, 15:09
Last Post: hillbilly
  Preview Sniper Zoom and Mad vending machines Yamato 18 10,089 03-13-2013, 21:50
Last Post: Nukem
  Sending a plaeyr to axis or allies team lammv 0 1,887 01-26-2013, 18:59
Last Post: lammv