Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scumbag IW.
If i knew something i would declare them war. @SuperNovaAO grab @Nukem and create that modloader once and for all. Is not about not modding anymore its about trying to destroy modders, They spend money and time into trying to destroy modders just show them they cant
LOL

Guys.. 1 word TeknoGods? LOL plz :L
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

No offense, GTFO with your teknogods shit.
Teknogods is exactly the reason why we're getting shit like this, multiplayer cracks, cheat programs etc.
IW just sees it as the same thing: People trying to
1. Prevent them from 'losing' potential moneyz
2. Cheat

Still a bad idea people will still have the .exe and they can spread it around so not a good idea.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

(05-13-2012, 06:41)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Still a bad idea people will still have the .exe and they can spread it around so not a good idea.

expiration date.... obfuscator.... hardware id blocking.... security API....

(05-13-2012, 03:11)JariZ Wrote: Also, we should remove all hacks from this forum as well.
and with hacks i'm referring to 'stat editors' and all that bullcrap.
We completely fucked our own reputation by creating such tools, and now we need to feel the consequences....

'consequences' being IW trying to stop everything that even changes the game a little bit from it's original experience

not to mention our great xp boost servers back in the day.... (referencing to a few months ago)

Fucking amen. Been trying to say this in such threads for months and all I do is get trolled by ignorant hackers.

(05-13-2012, 09:33)kokole Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 06:41)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Still a bad idea people will still have the .exe and they can spread it around so not a good idea.

expiration date.... obfuscator.... hardware id blocking.... security API....

Reversing these are as easy as creating them for people like @SuperNovaAO .

DLC unlocker creates serious legal problems which could mean the end of the itsmods site. The modloader however would show them how useless all the crap they do to destroy modding is.
LOL

(05-13-2012, 10:15)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Fucking amen. Been trying to say this in such threads for months and all I do is get trolled by ignorant hackers.

There are no multiplayer hacks that destroy the game for others on this site AFAIK.

Cheating in Single-Player is fine and changing your stats online shouldn't really be anyone's concern. All you do is take the fun away for yourself.

(05-13-2012, 12:09)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 10:15)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Fucking amen. Been trying to say this in such threads for months and all I do is get trolled by ignorant hackers.

There are no multiplayer hacks that destroy the game for others on this site AFAIK.

Cheating in Single-Player is fine and changing your stats online shouldn't really be anyone's concern. All you do is take the fun away for yourself.

But what about the modloader Nova?
LOL