Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scumbag IW.
(05-13-2012, 12:09)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 10:15)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Fucking amen. Been trying to say this in such threads for months and all I do is get trolled by ignorant hackers.

There are no multiplayer hacks that destroy the game for others on this site AFAIK.

Cheating in Single-Player is fine and changing your stats online shouldn't really be anyone's concern. All you do is take the fun away for yourself.

Really? I'm pretty sure aimbots and wallhacks are currently on this site/have been on it, and they definitely destroy the games for others. There is definitely a texture hack here at the moment, and that does destroy it for others because it is giving them a huge advantage. And stat changing doesn't `destroy` the game, but it takes away the sense of accomplishment when you've legitimately unlocked every title and deserve these `cool titles` or whatever, and you see somebody with 1day playtime who has used an unlocker for all of them.

(05-13-2012, 12:36)Madnesslink5 Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 10:15)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Fucking amen. Been trying to say this in such threads for months and all I do is get trolled by ignorant hackers.

There are no multiplayer hacks that destroy the game for others on this site AFAIK.

Cheating in Single-Player is fine and changing your stats online shouldn't really be anyone's concern. All you do is take the fun away for yourself.

Really? I'm pretty sure aimbots and wallhacks are currently on this site/have been on it, and they definitely destroy the games for others. There is definitely a texture hack here at the moment, and that does destroy it for others because it is giving them a huge advantage. And stat changing doesn't `destroy` the game, but it takes away the sense of accomplishment when you've legitimately unlocked every title and deserve these `cool titles` or whatever, and you see somebody with 1day playtime who has used an unlocker for all of them.

If we wouldn't have these unlockers: others will. There are atleast 100 sites which have these unlockers. Just sayin. About the other fun things: black ops modloader, it was only released on our site.

Post a link to an aimbot or wallhack and I'll remove it since it's against the rules of this site.

(05-13-2012, 13:00)SuperNovaAO Wrote:

Post a link to an aimbot or wallhack and I'll remove it since it's against the rules of this site.

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...7-413.html
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...m-aIW.html

IW should fix the problem that cause dlc players cant play with non dlc ones.

[Image: micaci.png] Does IW care about PC?

(05-13-2012, 12:36)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Really? I'm pretty sure aimbots and wallhacks are currently on this site/have been on it, and they definitely destroy the games for others. There is definitely a texture hack here at the moment, and that does destroy it for others because it is giving them a huge advantage. And stat changing doesn't `destroy` the game, but it takes away the sense of accomplishment when you've legitimately unlocked every title and deserve these `cool titles` or whatever, and you see somebody with 1day playtime who has used an unlocker for all of them.
Oh, that's so sad! Sad

If you want to play legit - go ahead and do it, there'll always be people that are going to use unlockers and hax.
[Image: Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif]
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(05-13-2012, 13:37)OrangePL Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 12:36)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Really? I'm pretty sure aimbots and wallhacks are currently on this site/have been on it, and they definitely destroy the games for others. There is definitely a texture hack here at the moment, and that does destroy it for others because it is giving them a huge advantage. And stat changing doesn't `destroy` the game, but it takes away the sense of accomplishment when you've legitimately unlocked every title and deserve these `cool titles` or whatever, and you see somebody with 1day playtime who has used an unlocker for all of them.
Oh, that's so sad! Sad

If you want to play legit - go ahead and do it, there'll always be people that are going to use unlockers and hax.

I do deal with it, and yes there always will be people using hacks, however you must be very stupid if you cannot see what I'm argueing against. I'll give your brain a little nudge so it may understand- what Jariz was saying and that I agreed with is that this website should not be encouraging and promoting hacking, which it does by having many threads and downloads available for people. Understand?

Hackers ruin the game, Undecided

die @JellyPL
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(05-13-2012, 15:58)JayDi Wrote: die @JellyPL
umad? Troll

Also @Yamato the game has already been ruined enough by IW and their anti-modding way of developing updates.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]