• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Request] theatre mode hud editor & blue skys black ops
Wink 
hello guys i am making this request because i am a noob with the code of moding. i was wondering if there is a way to make mod to use it in the theater mode of black ops. to be able to edit the HUD like this one
[Image: capturewlr.png]
[Image: capture2of.png]

and be able to edit some options like disable the fog in the theater mode because very soon i am going to release my own blue,green,pink sky for black ops to made some amazing skies in you favorite video editor

here my sample of blue sky
[Image: blusky.jpg]
has you can see there is alot of fog i am trying to take off but with out results

here is some of sample the what we can do with a good blue sky
[Image: montaa.jpg]
[Image: starts.jpg]
[Image: shot00013.jpg]

please some can do that mod and like that we can do great video like in cod4 Big Grin
2nd looks very amazing.
awesome! i like the 2nd too, keep it up Wink
Add me on Steam : k_wildchild
Why Steam? = MW3, MW2 ( Trickshot pub? ) and CS:Source

Add me on Origin : Th3_MadShotteR
Why Origin? = BF3 and Fifa 12 !
Can't tell if this was made in PhotoShop.. the lens flare isn't there in Black Ops afaicr, and the sun isn't positioned there, and all objecs on the map looks funny - which shouldn't be affected by the sky texture.

Edit: You weren't trying to make it look otherwise, were you?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
2nd one is awesome.

I don't think we can mod theatre mode..

what you COULD do in the future (when modding is back)

host a match without fog

and then in theatre mode it will show no fog
--
(05-11-2011, 12:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Can't tell if this was made in PhotoShop.. the lens flare isn't there in Black Ops afaicr, and the sun isn't positioned there, and all objecs on the map looks funny - which shouldn't be affected by the sky texture.

well this is not made it in Photoshop and here is the proof i made this video just for test. Smile
pls guys any 1 know how to remove the fog in black ops at least in the theater mode please

Release it, thats very nice job Smile
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(05-11-2011, 21:37)reylobo14 Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 12:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Can't tell if this was made in PhotoShop.. the lens flare isn't there in Black Ops afaicr, and the sun isn't positioned there, and all objecs on the map looks funny - which shouldn't be affected by the sky texture.

well this is not made it in Photoshop and here is the proof i made this video just for test. Smile
pls guys any 1 know how to remove the fog in black ops at least in the theater mode please

seta r_fog_disable "1" in config_mp but this work only for sky,
seta hud_enable "0" to remove hud
seta compassSize "1.5" big map
seta compassRotation "1" 0 for static
seta compassPlayerHeight "15"
seta compassPlayerWidth "15" enemy 10 is small
compassFriendlyHeight "15"
seta compassFriendlyWidth "15" friend
seta team_indicator "3" 2 only rank and 1 only name, 0 normal

you can use some dvar unlocker it will work to remove fog , sp4ck radar work too

(05-12-2011, 02:14)Gladio Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 21:37)reylobo14 Wrote:

seta r_fog_disable "1" in config_mp but this work only for sky,
seta hud_enable "0" to remove hud
seta compassSize "1.5" big map
seta compassRotation "1" 0 for static
seta compassPlayerHeight "15"
seta compassPlayerWidth "15" enemy 10 is small
compassFriendlyHeight "15"
seta compassFriendlyWidth "15" friend
seta team_indicator "3" 2 only rank and 1 only name, 0 normal

you can use some dvar unlocker it will work to remove fog , sp4ck radar work too

hi i search for that hack and i found is detected the new version ExternalHack v1.7.2 for BlackOps by Sph4ck.
is there a simple dvar unlocker ? Undecided
I use it in private match and theater mode, but now i cant realy tell you if is safe (for me yes but who will know...). But is only overlay, you need fraps to record it.
Theater mode aka democlient theoretically only records the position of the players and the killings, BO is buggy, after watching a match in theater you find players in recent matches (pachted now) or as the game settings like gametype in CT and private not change by starting map with console. I think you can safely load "clean mode" only with dvar unlocked and/or texthud and radar and other general setting, start private macht after in game open console type \disconnect and go to theater. With console yuo can load demo but only from local, if you know the namefile of the match you can try to load it in game after starting mod before

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,610 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,890 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  God Mode Plugin - Everyone has rcon admin srskiller 4 5,631 08-28-2013, 19:03
Last Post: phillipito
  [Release] AntiRage for Infected Game Mode yokai134 17 13,198 08-04-2013, 22:22
Last Post: yokai134
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,103 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,164 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,483 07-09-2013, 21:08
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,393 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,049 07-04-2013, 00:57
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,415 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55