Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Release xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
As always... GJ !!!
In 2.4 sniper is well balanced !!!

For these who dont know it, ESL rules are diferent for each country. The general rules are EU rules:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.2.1. Forbidden Disallowed Weapons,Nades,Attachments

2on2 - 5on5 any gametype

All perks, attachments and kill streaks are strictly forbidden
All primary weapons are allowed except: AUG,FAMAS,Dragunov,PSG1 and WA2000 Sniper Rifles.
As secondary weapons are only pistols allowed nothing else.
Its only allowed to play with smoke- flash and the normal grenade.

1on1 any gametype

All perks, attachments and kill streaks are strictly forbidden
All primary waepons are allowed except: AUG, FAMAS, any kind of Sniper rifle and Heavy machine guns.
As secondary weapons are only pistols allowed nothing else.
Its only allowed to play with smoke- and the normal grenade.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing i can see that worked on 2.3 and not in 2.4, are weapon restrictions in public mode. (I can play tdm with Dragunov or Heavy MG).

The defuse sound is nice, and like we requested him a few versions ago, the sound is the original one.

Please, for new guys here, before request anything, read the entire theme, and don't repeat the same things that were changed in the past.

(07-03-2011, 08:59)turbo33 Wrote: pls fix that:

• Hide the Bombcase
  • Plant/Defuse Sound from v2.1
  • Scope shake after Quickscope
  • Editable Weaponrestriction for Public Mode
  • HS10 is in ESL Restricted
  • Democlient not need F in Ready Up Periode

It's not possible to hide the bombcase as far as i know, it's hardcoded, unless you use ui_hud_hardcore "1" wich is a bad thing as it will remove other stuff from the hud.
And btw i don't think Xerok is planning to make a different ruleset for each country.

Yop, great job first but still some bugs (as normal in a BETA)

Just a couple not mentioned yet in previous posts:
- in CB rules, 95% are MR10, but you can choose MR12

In other words, default for "cbmatch" should be MR10, and maybe something like "cbmatch10" and "cbmatch12" as we had in Promod for COD4.
Or an xk_mod command to change the MR (ie scr_sd_roundlimit "20"
scr_sd_roundswitch "10" changed in one command)

- in CB rules, as far as I know, you are supposed to have 2 flash nades, not just one

Thanks again

(07-03-2011, 13:22)Probus Wrote: Yop, great job first but still some bugs (as normal in a BETA)

In other words, default for "cbmatch" should be MR10, and maybe something like "cbmatch10" and "cbmatch12" as we had in Promod for COD4.

- in CB rules, as far as I know, you are supposed to have 2 flash nades, not just one

Thanks again

I think simple thing should be to make "MR" settings like not special ESL, CB etc.. settings but just:

mr_x (mr_8, mr_10, mr_12 etc...) and same for knockout ( mr_12knockout etc... ).
About CB rules, i guess they should just deal with it, we should make same rules for everyone this way community won't be sepparated with stupid rules. One flash for everyone, CB ESL and all!

Hi Drunkkz3,
About your 1st point : making MR settings part of a "xk_mod", we agree, I proposed that actually : like in the COD4 Promod old time ! Smile
About the 2nd point, I would instead suggest ESL to change their rules to match with CB rules ! Smile Why the contrary ?? My clan doesn't like ESL rules and play almost only CB ... Some other clans like ESL and not CB ...
Some players like Famas (allowed in CB), just thinking why not allow Famas and allow the much too powerful Galil ?
In CB no machine guns, in ESL you found some "noobs" with them etc ...
It can be a very long discussion, with obviously not everybody agreeing !

To summarize my point: at that point in time, there are 2 main sets of rules, and I am not sure if both will agree on a common one.

Though, it's so simple to build the xk_mod command, I don't see why not doing it.
In Promod COD4 we also had that, with in addition HC and non-HC.

Just my 2 cents

Another one bug, in public mode, you can change weapon at any moment (= full ammo).

Could also be disallowing Galil, Famas, And LMG ?

Btw in next xk mode update, there will have some weapon balance, so we will see Smile

(07-03-2011, 13:47)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 13:22)Probus Wrote: Yop, great job first but still some bugs (as normal in a BETA)

Thanks again

I think simple thing should be to make "MR" settings like not special ESL, CB etc.. settings but just:

mr_x (mr_8, mr_10, mr_12 etc...) and same for knockout ( mr_12knockout etc... ).
About CB rules, i guess they should just deal with it, we should make same rules for everyone this way community won't be sepparated with stupid rules. One flash for everyone, CB ESL and all!

(07-03-2011, 15:26)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: Could also be disallowing Galil, Famas, And LMG ?

Btw in next xk mode update, there will have some weapon balance, so we will see Smile

Sure why not ...

Other question : what's the rationale behind disabling nade cooking ?
I must admit I don't get it at all ! o_0
Any clue ?

And last one : why is the maxFPS back to 125 after every round start ?

(07-03-2011, 14:06)wellcomehell Wrote: Another one bug, in public mode, you can change weapon at any moment (= full ammo).

This one is really annoying, especially since it refills your grenades - so you can spam infinite grenades =(

Make FPS max 250, omg.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Huge Release.. Host lobbies with a BAN camxxcore 11 7,801 08-11-2013, 17:07
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  kPromod 7 Release (Yes, its still going.) koil 0 3,441 07-27-2013, 10:01
Last Post: koil
  Help xkmod error Domino29 2 4,250 07-11-2013, 20:07
Last Post: Brandeeno
Rainbow [Release] BadWords xtreme2010 9 8,047 06-13-2013, 12:57
Last Post: xtreme2010
Brick [Release] Health on HUD (no crash :D) xtreme2010 3 5,990 04-21-2013, 00:20
Last Post: CHRISLUVMSR
Brick [Release] Updated server addon release (solid models) estebespt 51 24,563 12-10-2012, 20:24
Last Post: JariZ
  [release] Slender Mod tonymamoni1 6 7,266 12-10-2012, 18:06
Last Post: Stormzy123
  [Request] anyway to release more info from MW3'S FF files? tomglazer 3 4,121 12-08-2012, 10:39
Last Post: Nekochan
Brick [Request] anyway to release more info from MW3'S FF files? tomglazer 1 2,392 12-07-2012, 09:30
Last Post: JariZ
  Bound [Release] tonymamoni1 0 2,402 10-11-2012, 02:21
Last Post: tonymamoni1