• 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Release] Cyborg's AI Survival 1.1
(09-21-2013, 17:11)kiro2miko Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 17:00)d0h! Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 16:11)kiro2miko Wrote: Hi there I wish someone knows where to download this mod?

how about downloading the ATTACHMENT

OK send the ATTACHMENT please and thanks

Yeah dude. Send him the ATTACHMENT
[Image: compiling.png][Image: aLKA8og_460sa.gif]
(09-21-2013, 16:11)kiro2miko Wrote: Hi there I wish someone knows where to download this mod?

You're a fucking genius.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
This is a great mod, I love playing it on a few servers that run it. all the different variations are pretty neat. So. I downloaded the mod and was trying to make a few changes that would make it more playable for me. I don't have a server for it yet but I wont need one until I get a few things to work. I have tried to do the rc-xd thing after players die (Id like to eventually make it a different weapon but here is the line I put in to try to make it work.

self waittill("joined_spectators");
while(1) {
j = 0;
if (startWithWeapon == 0) {
while (j < 30) {
level.hud_give_streak setText("^5" + (30 - j) + " ^0seconds until next RC Bomb");
wait 1;
j++;
}
}
// Switch to Valkarie after finally getting to function After death in spec mode
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hardpoints::giveKillstreak("rcbomb_mp", "rcbomb_mp", true, true);
self EnableWeapons(); // Does not work
while (!(self ActionSlotFourButtonPressed())) { // Wait until the killstreak button is pressed
level.hud_give_streak setText("^4Press ^3Killstreak Button ^4to control rc bomb");
wait 0.01;
}

level.hud_give_streak setText("^2Waiting for end of RC Bomb");
self waittill("rcbomb_done");
startWithWeapon = 1;

I can make it work during life every 30 seconds but it don't do anything but ignore me when in spectator mode.
Is there something im missing or am I completely on the wrong track? Im hopeful someone here can help me.
(09-22-2013, 15:21)Monkey Arms Wrote: This is a great mod, I love playing it on a few servers that run it. all the different variations are pretty neat. So. I downloaded the mod and was trying to make a few changes that would make it more playable for me. I don't have a server for it yet but I wont need one until I get a few things to work. I have tried to do the rc-xd thing after players die (Id like to eventually make it a different weapon but here is the line I put in to try to make it work.

self waittill("joined_spectators");
while(1) {
j = 0;
if (startWithWeapon == 0) {
while (j < 30) {
level.hud_give_streak setText("^5" + (30 - j) + " ^0seconds until next RC Bomb");
wait 1;
j++;
}
}
// Switch to Valkarie after finally getting to function After death in spec mode
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hardpoints::giveKillstreak("rcbomb_mp", "rcbomb_mp", true, true);
self EnableWeapons(); // Does not work
while (!(self ActionSlotFourButtonPressed())) { // Wait until the killstreak button is pressed
level.hud_give_streak setText("^4Press ^3Killstreak Button ^4to control rc bomb");
wait 0.01;
}

level.hud_give_streak setText("^2Waiting for end of RC Bomb");
self waittill("rcbomb_done");
startWithWeapon = 1;

I can make it work during life every 30 seconds but it don't do anything but ignore me when in spectator mode.
Is there something im missing or am I completely on the wrong track? Im hopeful someone here can help me.
Thanks a lot

(09-21-2013, 18:04)DidUknowiPwn Wrote:

You're a fucking genius.

Thank you Sir I found the Attachments
The attachments keep disappearing for some reason. I have reuploaded the files again.
Would like to make a donation? Click here
I have uploaded the attachments to dropbox. The attachments disappeared once again so I see no other option than to try an alternative.
Hello im trying to set up the Ai survival mod with bots. Can someone help me with the correct download link for the MOD and instructions on how to install it as well set up bots etc...

Thank you
I know ImmA BIT LATE but whenever I run this on private match it gives me the "couldnt find script maps/mp/gametypes/aico" error
any advice?
(05-07-2014, 20:18)TheWhiteNigga Wrote: I know ImmA BIT LATE but whenever I run this on private match it gives me the "couldnt find script maps/mp/gametypes/aico" error
any advice?
Well I just checked and it's in the mod.ff file that I uploaded. Are you sure you're not using one of the versions that is used by a clan? Those have missing files in the mod.ff to protect their own version.
(05-09-2014, 19:01)Cyborgking Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 20:18)TheWhiteNigga Wrote: I know ImmA BIT LATE but whenever I run this on private match it gives me the "couldnt find script maps/mp/gametypes/aico" error
any advice?
Well I just checked and it's in the mod.ff file that I uploaded. Are you sure you're not using one of the versions that is used by a clan? Those have missing files in the mod.ff to protect their own version.

I'm sure and checked.
maybe you sohuld update ir or something

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] War Room Survival | Final Antlions 3 7,415 07-25-2015, 12:10
Last Post: jc1999
  [Release] Cyborg's Team Gungame v1.1 Cyborgking 8 10,116 10-25-2014, 19:37
Last Post: Cyborgking
  [Release] War Room Survival Alpha Antlions 4 7,505 02-23-2014, 01:33
Last Post: Antlions