• 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Release] Cyborg's AI Survival 1.1
(12-24-2012, 23:58)MauiDeath Wrote: If anyone wants to see some of the extreme's and possibilities that can be done with this mod, come by and check us out at www.mauideath.com and check out one of our 4 MauiDeath servers. They all feature Cyborgs bots mod, modified just for us.

See the average, and even try your luck at our Pro Level Bots if you think bots has always been too easy.
See a VIP section. Custom weapons and custom addon's no one else has.

MauiBill
www.mauideath.com

Hardcore? The normal game is very annoying.
hey im new and im sorry if theres already a answer on this question but: i love this mod and like everyone said in the beginning, its a bit less stuff in the shop.. :/ is there a way i can get shops like all the servers online ? like the aXis shop or all other AWESOME modded shops ? i just want to play with my friend in private not online but with these cool shops :/
I too would like to have a larger shop in the basic AISurvival mod. That should hold me over until I find some one to build a mod for me. . . .
I highly doubt anyone will give away any of the modded files as these custom shops are what sets these servers apart from the rest. Most of these servers with the advanced shops had to pay pretty good money to get the modifications done. Im sure cyborg would be glad to build you a custom shop as well, if you were willing to pay for it. But I doubt anyone will give you any of their custom files.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Well I am still working on an update for this mod but every time that I am almost at the point to release it, I come up with something new that I think would be nice to add. I really need to set myself a date like I did for version 1.0 I'll aim for august 22th (my birthday lol).

I am trying to keep the public version as a base where others can build on, the reason why I released the source code. For example: I think napalm can realy ruin the gametype so I won't add it to the base version, but if others don't mind that, they can always add it themselves because the source code is there.

In case anyone is interested in what will be at least in the next version, here is the current changelog:

Bug fixes:
-Fixed the bug where no bots would get added to the game when the money multiplier was disabled. This could prevent text overlapping.
-Fixed the bug where the shop menu would not close when you went into last stand or died when you went into laststand before in the same life.
-Fixed the bug where the "you will spawn next round message" would not appear.
-Fixed the bug where you would not switch to your dragons breath when you previously had a grim reaper as current weapon and bought a dragons breath.
-Fixed the bug where the players would still get points when all players died.
-Fixed the bug where the credit gain of double kills, triple kills and multikills were not effected by the money multiplier.
-Fixed the bug where the damage over time effect would be applied multiple times in one burn if you hit a player with multiple pellets in one shot before he was burning by the dragonsbreath.
-Fixed the bug where you could set friendly dogs on fire with the dragons breath.
-Fixed the bug where the first round message was displayed when the game ended before the first round started.
-Fixed the bug where a round message could stick when a new round message appeared before the previous one was removed.
-Fixed the bug where the kill markers would not disappear when the game ended.
-Fixed the bug where the credits gain effect did not start at the same hight as the credits display.
-Fixed the bug where the botbulletdamage multiplier was used instead of the dogrespawntime multiplier when checking if the maximum amount of the dogrespawntime multiplier was reached.
-Fixed the bug where the dogs could kill the bots in the dog round.
-Fixed the bug where you could buy two items at once in the shop by quickly pressing a hotkey after having purchased something.
-Fixed the bug where you got back a tactical insertion during the refill times while there was still one placed on the ground.
-Fixed the bug where the game would start without the player and would not add enemies if the money multiplier was disabled.
-Fixed the bug where your flamethrower attachment clip was not refilled at the start of a new round. As a consequence, the game takes away your flamethrower attachment for a very short period when it gets refilled.
-Fixed the bug where you could buy two items at once in the shop by quickly pressing a hotkey after having purchased something.

Shop:
-You can now buy the health booster twice per life.
-A health boost now cost 2,500 credits.
-A health boost now gives +15% max health.
-You now no longer see the open shop tip when you are spectating someone.
-Added a new shop item: all 1th and 3th tier pro perks for 3500 credits.
-Changed the price of the dragons breath from 3600 to 3200 credits.
-changed the price of the grim reaper from 3200 to 3600 credits.
-Added the option to commit suicide to the shop menu.
-Ordered the shop items by price per category.
-Increased response time of the shop.
-Added , to thousands.

Dragons Breath:
-Increased the damage of the damage over time effect of the dragonsbreath(now does as much damage as the napalm damage over time).
-Increased the lenght of the damage over time effect of the dragonsbreath.
-(The duration of the dragons breath flame effect now better represents the lenght of the damage over time effect of the dragonsbreath.)
-The dragons breath burn effect is now also seen as fire damage.

Last Stand:
-The revive icon will now be yellow if somebody is not getting revived and white when somebody is.
-You will not not be killed if you go into last stand while you are in the air.
-You now will also be put in last stand if your health reaches 0 while calling a mortar strike.
-You now will also be put in last stand if your health reaches 0 while trying to revive somebody.
-You now will also be put in last stand if you were damaged by fall damage.
-You now will also be put in last stand if you were hit by an explosive weapon.
-You now will also be put in last stand if you were damaged by impact damage.
-Added a progress bar when you are reviving someone/ being revived.

Medals:
-Disabled the payback medal when playing AI Survival.
-Disabled the comeback medal when playing AI Survival.
-The first blood medal is now given to the player that kills the first bot instead of the first killer that kills any sort of player.

Settings:
-You can now find the settings file directly in the mod folder.
-Force respawn is now automatically on when playing the AI Survival gamemode.
-Every setting that used to be done with 1 for on and 0 for off is now handled with true or false instead.
-Added settings that allows you to block glitchy areas in maps. Glitchy areas are areas where the bots have a very hard time trying or are unable to hit you.
-Melee kills now gives 150 credits by default.
-Added a new setting: level.killmarkerreq, sets when the kill markers will show.
-Added a new setting: level.botamount, sets how much bots you have to kill more by default.
-Added a new bot difficulty: med-hard, a difficulty between medium and hard.
-Added a new setting: level.aicorestrictsmoke, sets wheter a smoke grenade should be replaced by something else.
-Added a new settings: level.explosivedamage, sets how much damage is done to players with explosives. A new multiplier has been put in for this new setting as well.

Misc:
-The bots now spawn when the first round message is displayed instead of when they join the server.
-The time between the match start period and the round message that is displayed for round 1 is now grace period (you can switch loadouts instantly).
-Bots will no longer have to wait 0.5 seconds untill they have their weapons or juggeraut suit.
-Some hud elements have been merged. This could prevent text overlapping and prevent reaching the maximum hud element limit.
-A mortar team, B52 or napalm strike will no longer cause shellshock on teammates when playing AI Survival.
-The game will now end 2.5 seconds after the last bot is killed in the last round to make sure you get all the points you deserve(players are invulnerable to everything in that time).
-The time between the match start period and the round message that is displayed for round 1 is now grace period (you can switch loadouts instantly).
-Juggernaut bots won't sprint anymore.
-You will now also get your equipment refilled at the end of a wave.
-The "you will spawn next round message" will now stay on your screen as long as you are dead.
-You now also get a willy pete at the start of a new round if you had one.
-The bots now spawn spread accross the map at the first spawn of a round.
-Changed/corrected some text.
-You now can't disable a teammates claymore or tactical insertion anymore with flash or concussion grenades while playing ai survival unless hardcore mode is on.
-You will now no longer get hitfeedback from mortar strikes, sentry guns, b52s, napalm strikes and attack helicopters when you hit a dog and are playing AI Survival.
-Code optimalization.
Would like to make a donation? Click here
How do you install this mod??
I actually sticked to a date this time. Smile

After more than a year I have finally finished the next update for this mod. Like I said before, I try to keep the public version a solid base that others can build on. My first year at University is going to start soon so I'll have less time on my hands again but there will be more updates coming more frequently, only smaller.

I'd like to take a moment to thank every clan, community and individual that has given their support to this mod so far. For example, providing me servers to work on for their own version while it also gave me room to work on things that would make it into the public version.

PS: I don't care about black ops being dead or not, I am happy with any amount of players that want to play this mod now or a long time later.

(08-22-2013, 22:59)wizzy3 Wrote: How do you install this mod??
Well, you download the new version(the non source code one) and then simply put the mp_AISurvival folder in the mods folder.
Would like to make a donation? Click here
Sad 
Hi there I wish someone knows where to download this mod?
(09-21-2013, 16:11)kiro2miko Wrote: Hi there I wish someone knows where to download this mod?

how about downloading the ATTACHMENT
(09-21-2013, 17:00)d0h! Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 16:11)kiro2miko Wrote: Hi there I wish someone knows where to download this mod?

how about downloading the ATTACHMENT

OK send the ATTACHMENT please and thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] War Room Survival | Final Antlions 3 7,414 07-25-2015, 12:10
Last Post: jc1999
  [Release] Cyborg's Team Gungame v1.1 Cyborgking 8 10,116 10-25-2014, 19:37
Last Post: Cyborgking
  [Release] War Room Survival Alpha Antlions 4 7,505 02-23-2014, 01:33
Last Post: Antlions