• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.3.1
Ok earlier I though I had found a bug with this trainer and the individual commands F1-F4 for each player. It turns out my own address finder which I use for my own cheats are the cause of the problem. It detects this trainer's found addresses and changes it or overwrites it. So its my own damn fault Sad

This trainer is still working perfectly and I would just like to once again thank Graig for all the hard work that has gone into making this trainer, it's one of the best.
it dosent work for me...

I did this:

Started up black ops, opend the trainen started zombie (Solo on Five) and then when it was loaded i tried to acctivate Inf ammo and Inf health but it didn't work...

What did i do wrong?
Quote:Try delete the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.
The infinate ammo, Rapid fire, Recoil and uber knife features don't work for me idk about you guys. can anyone help?
(07-02-2011, 03:16)dreams Wrote: The infinate ammo, Rapid fire, Recoil and uber knife features don't work for me idk about you guys. can anyone help?

If you've gone through the previous posts, or the post above yours, you would have seen what to do. All the features are still working. If you have trouble with any features then try deleting the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.

Also don't try using your own address finder while running the trainer, I did that and it completely clashed with the trainer causing it to malfunction.
(07-02-2011, 08:29)Hendry Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 03:16)dreams Wrote: The infinate ammo, Rapid fire, Recoil and uber knife features don't work for me idk about you guys. can anyone help?

If you've gone through the previous posts, or the post above yours, you would have seen what to do. All the features are still working. If you have trouble with any features then try deleting the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.

Also don't try using your own address finder while running the trainer, I did that and it completely clashed with the trainer causing it to malfunction.
i did this deleteing conifg in solor zombie game full health and ouased and still nothing happened when i opend trainer when i went back to game it was all blue and trainer still didnt work... what do i do?

I hope this thread is still viewed by people, because I've got some bad news. A few hours ago another patch was released and now this trainer officially does not work anymore...I have tested and tried everything humanly possible to make it work again, and I can safely say the problem does not lay with me, its the patch. I also went to the trouble to check other working trainers and they also seem to be in a non-working state...seems the patch has finally killed these trainers, for now at least.

Updating the config file in this trainer does not work anymore, just to let you know. So ye, I hope this can be fixed, otherwise...it was nice while it lasted Smile

Edit: Just to add to my post. All that is needed for this trainer to continue working is for Graig87 to recompile it using the new update that has been released. All the features will work again. I have managed to recompile my own software and it seems to work fine. So ye, just recompile it please dude, there are features in your trainer that I cannot find anywhere else. Thanks a lot in advance Smile
it will be fixed..if people still make zombie trainers Wink
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
just wait a few hours, up to one day till craig updated it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,774 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  Help Sentry Gun kill = Player kill Snake 8 5,419 11-07-2013, 13:41
Last Post: Nekochan
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,613 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,141 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Player can write Fl0w_.JACKDAN 2 3,089 09-19-2013, 16:36
Last Post: Fl0w_.JACKDAN
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,103 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,110 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,714 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,106 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis