ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.

VAC STATUS: SAFE

[Image: unbenanntmlh.jpg]

Change Name
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Zombie Money
Rapid Fire
Speed
Noclip
Save Location
Restore Location
Get Over Here!
Hide Gun
Uber Melee Range
Time Scale
Zero Gravity
1 Hit Kill
No Recoil

[attachment=520]
[attachment=547]
nice craig, as always quality instead of quantity
VAC secure?
yes
Sry for my stupid question, but how do I use this correctly? I have the german version and it is not working for some reason
Try delete the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.
Awesome
It worked now for a lot of time, but recently the Trainer doesn't reset when I am starting it., means the cheats are still active for some reason. Because of that only the Moneycheat and the Namecheat are working. I tried to download the trainier again, but still the same. If I am trying to create a new Config, nothing happens. What should I do?
(06-03-2011, 13:28)lol213 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked now for a lot of time, but recently the Trainer doesn't reset when I am starting it., means the cheats are still active for some reason. Because of that only the Moneycheat and the Namecheat are working. I tried to download the trainier again, but still the same. If I am trying to create a new Config, nothing happens. What should I do?

try this:
Quote:Try delete the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.
(06-04-2011, 10:57)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2011, 13:28)lol213 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked now for a lot of time, but recently the Trainer doesn't reset when I am starting it., means the cheats are still active for some reason. Because of that only the Moneycheat and the Namecheat are working. I tried to download the trainier again, but still the same. If I am trying to create a new Config, nothing happens. What should I do?

try this:
Quote:Try delete the config.c87 and then start a new zombie game with full health. Pause the game and then run the trainer to make a new config file.

I already tried this. But nothing happens. I delete the config, open a new zombie game, pause the game und run the exe. (It asks me to open a new Zombie Game etc.) I klick on OK but then nothing happens. It doesn't load anything but the trainier is still working in the Background. I tried to wait some time, but still nothing happens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4