Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release Black Ops QuickScope AutoHotkey Script for Sph4ack's Aimbot v1.2
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.
VAC STATUS: UNKNOWN

Disclaimer:

This script is provided "as is". The author of this script disclaim any loss or liability, either directly or indirectly as a consequence of applying the script presented herein, or in regard to the use and application of presented script. No guarantee is given, either expressed or implied, in regard to the merchantability, accuracy, or acceptability of the script.

Tl;dr? In brief: if you unexpectedly get VAC banned, I'm not guilty! ^_^

Description:

This release contains:
- QS.ahk - the main script in AutoHotkey format;
- QS.exe - the same script compiled into executable format, which doesn't need AutoHotkey tool to run;
- settings.ini - file used for configuring the script, more details below;
- README.TXT - the explanatory file.

This release DOES NOT contain ExternalHack for BlackOps by Sph4ck, you have to download it separately. At the moment of this release Python version of ExternalHack is undetected

Note: VAC status of my script is undetected and it will never change, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc. However, I'm not responsible for VAC status of Sph4ck's ExternalHack!

Features:

- Full-auto and half-manual QuickScoping modes, which use Sph4ck's aimbot - get flawless frags in funnier way;
- "FoolProof" feature, designed to provide you with pinpoint aimbot accuracy;
- Convenient mode switching system;
- All the bindings are fully customizable through "settings.ini" file;
- Included script to get rid of borders in windowed mode;
- Both compiled ".exe" and source ".ahk" versions are available.

Requirements:

Essential:
- Windows Vista or 7 for ExternalHack to work;
- Call of Duty - Black Ops in windowed mode (obviously);
- ExternalHack for BlackOps by Sph4ck, either v1.0 or source/uncompiled version.
You can get the sources with svn client from http://code.google.com/p/pyexternalboxes...k%2Fsrc-bo, or with download manager from https://pyexternalboxespmw2.googlecode.c...unk/src-bo
Note: uncompiled version is required to modify "Config.py", which is compiled in official v1.5 release. You can also use v1.0.

Optional:
- Latest version of AutoHotkey: http://www.autohotkey.com/download/
Note: the tool is only required to run the ".ahk" version of the script, executable one is standalone.

Installation:

1. Install ExternalHack, following Sph4ck's instructions.

2. Open the "Config.py" file (it's used for configuring ExternalHack and is located in its main directory) in Notepad and replace appropriate variables with the following:

PHP Code:
BOT_MOTION_COMPENSATE = -1.5

BOT_STAND_Z 
50    ;use 55 to aim to the head

BOT_MAX_TO_CENTER 
BOT_HOP_MIN_TO_CENTER 
BOT_FRAME_COLOR 
0xFF00FFFF
KEY_BOT_DRAW_SPOT 
"ON"

BOT_SPEED_1 1.0
BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 
BOT_SPEED_2 
BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 
BOT_SPEED_3 

KEY_BOT 
"VK_HOME" 

3. If required, edit the "settings.ini" file to turn on/off script functionality and map your keybindings:
- The [General] section is used to enable/disable specific script functions;
- The [Hotkeys] section refers to key configuration for use by this script only;
- The [GameKeybinds] section is where you tell the script what your INGAME keybinds are; make sure these match your setup;
- The [AimbotKeybinds] section is where you tell the script what your AIMBOT keybinds are; make sure these match your setup.

Usage:

1. If you have AutoHotkey installed, simply double-click QS.ahk to run the script. Otherwise, run the QS.exe file. Both versions duplicate the functions of each other, don't run them simultaneously! The script will continue to run in the background until manually closed (or system shutdown/reboot/logoff). To manually close the script: right-click the white-on-green "H" icon in the systray and click "Exit".
2. Run ExternalHack by Sph4ck (if you don't know how, follow Sph4ck's instructions).
3. Launch Black Ops (don't forget to run it in windowed mode).
4. Toggle the QuickScope (default key is "alt+z") and, if required FoolProof (default key is "alt+x") features. To switch between different modes of QuickScope (full-auto and half-manual) press the toggle key several times. Each mode is indicated by specific "beep" sounds of different length and pitch.
Note: half-manual mode is blocked by default due to its incompatibility with automatic weapons and some killstreaks (e.g. Chopper Gunner). You can unblock it in "settings.ini" file.
5. In full-auto mode press the aim button (right mouse button by default) once and get 1 frag, or if there are a lot of enemies you may hold it down and it will QS repeatedly as quick as possible. Half-manual mode requires you to zoom in by yourself and provides no auto-repeating.

Detailed explanation of the mechanism:

When you hold the right mouse button (by default) with full-auto mode activated, the script performs the following actions:
1. Zoom in.
2. Begin blocking mouse input (if FoolProof is activated).
3. Lock on the nearest to the crosshair target with aimbot.
4. Wait 350 milliseconds for establishing the zoom.
5. BANG!
6. End blocking mouse input (if FoolProof is activated).
7. Stop locking on the target.
8. Zoom out.
9. Wait 740 milliseconds to perform the shell-loading animation.
10. Repeat from the first paragraph.

When you press the left mouse button (by default) with half-manual mode activated, the script performs the following actions:
1. Lock on the nearest to the crosshair target with aimbot.
2. Wait 50 milliseconds for establishing the aim.
3. BANG!
4. Stop locking on the target.

Changelog:

[I]Update: Popup Addon for v1.2 is added on request. It implements notifications popping up at top left corner of the screen when you switch between the modes. To install simply replace the original files.
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1295086497
http://virusscan.jotti.org/ru/scanresult...da3633426d
-----
v1.2:
- Improved switching between different firing modes;
- Half-manual firing mode was blocked in "settings.ini" by default;
- Added new variables and helpful tips in "settings.ini" and the main script body to improve customizability;
- Improved compatibility with different versions of Sph4ck's ExternalHack;
- Fixed several minor glitches.

v1.0:
- NoBorders feature added;
- Semi-auto support was deleted to make the script more clean and easy to operate;
- Added alternative half-manual firing mode, which will also be useful with hardscope and noscope;
- Fixed a glitch when "shift" was pressed while quickscoping in auto mode;
- Added new "FoolProof" function for full-auto mode. While it's activated, the user's mouse movement are disabled while performing zooming, autoaim and shot, so your unconscious hand gestures won't interfere with the accuracy of aimbot.

v0.5:
- Initial beta release.

Known issues:

- If "EnableHalfmanualQuickscope" is set to "1" and "HalfmanualQuickscope" hotkey is binded to "LButton" key, automatic weapons and some killstreaks won't function properly.

Screenshot:

[Image: blackopsmp2011011321501.jpg]

VirusScans:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1295041977
http://virusscan.jotti.org/ru/scanresult...c3971055b8

Credits:

- Sph4ck for ExternalHack
- Jonathon Rogers for Crouch/Sprint/Aim Toggle AutoHotkey script for BFBC2
- master131 for MW2 Auto-QuickScope AutoHotkey script
- zygorator for No Borders script
- 63OR63 for copypasting codes from old scripts together

Attached Files
.rar   QSv1.2 popup addon.rar (Size: 215.63 KB / Downloads: 273)
.rar   QSv1.2.rar (Size: 202.87 KB / Downloads: 326)

lovin it ... thkx mate

OMG, I believe I deserve something more than a small mention at the bottom of "credits" Dodgy At least, add there that I'm the author, preferably in CAPSBOLD, lol. Also, I could release this by myself... Oh, never mind. Copy-paste FTW. Anyway, I just registred here Big Grin

Wow, someone whining for not getting his name ripped off like other boards do.

Have fun with the credits.

Well...This one is an executable file, i don't recommend to use it
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]

Keep it up
--

(01-16-2011, 03:40)63OR63 Wrote: OMG, I believe I deserve something more than a small mention at the bottom of "credits" Dodgy At least, add there that I'm the author, preferably in CAPSBOLD, lol. Also, I could release this by myself... Oh, never mind. Copy-paste FTW. Anyway, I just registred here Big Grin

is this serious? there are enough boards that dont even "copy paste" the credits...dont act like a kid

(01-16-2011, 13:14)d0h! Wrote:
(01-16-2011, 03:40)63OR63 Wrote: OMG, I believe I deserve something more than a small mention at the bottom of "credits" Dodgy At least, add there that I'm the author, preferably in CAPSBOLD, lol. Also, I could release this by myself... Oh, never mind. Copy-paste FTW. Anyway, I just registred here Big Grin

is this serious? there are enough boards that dont even "copy paste" the credits...dont act like a kid

As the author I have a moral right to expect some respect from people, using products of my labor. I released this script for free and don't ask to pay for it, I just ask to keep my name in credits in appropriate manner. If my moral rights are not enough inviolable for you, I'll licence my next release with GNU Public Licence. Try to violate it then, and I'll sue you.
As for this thread, be a nice guy and format the "credits" in the following way:
Code:
- [b]63OR63 for creating this script[/b]
- Sph4ck for ExternalHack
- Jonathon Rogers for Crouch/Sprint/Aim Toggle AutoHotkey script for BFBC2
- master131 for MW2 Auto-QuickScope AutoHotkey script
- zygorator for No Borders script

first of all you cannot release this under the GNU licence cause you dont own any of these codes.
ahk is already licenced and the code is from sp4hck

be glad that you are in the credits and thats all from my side

Also, the GNU one is nice, that gives us the right to legitimately post it. (as it is now, without any license, and again, youa re not the original creator, I've seen the exact same code for a BunnyHop AHK tool for CS:S years ago)

Now back to topic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,690 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  [Release] Working Aimbot The Clay Man 17 19,418 10-21-2013, 15:10
Last Post: zurasaur
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,935 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Who can create this script First_Semyon 3 3,969 09-24-2013, 18:19
Last Post: First_Semyon
  [Release] Advanced timed messages with script support DePa95 0 3,798 08-07-2013, 19:35
Last Post: DePa95
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,193 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  Help Run Infinity Script on Teknogods? Bandarigoda123 6 7,086 07-14-2013, 17:27
Last Post: surtek
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,467 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,429 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,124 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan