Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
(05-18-2011, 14:38)Gladio Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 20:07)FabDelux Wrote: I use FirstStrikeOptimizer_v0.30 but ascension is not working on the german version (the dlc multiplayer maps do work though).
However ascension IS working using the same optimizer and dlc files (I do know how to bind commands to keys and stuff) when I use another steam account which has english black ops. Could you fix this or will the optimizer never be fully compatible with german black ops?

NO MATTER ENG_ OR ANOTHER VERSION, st**m will traslete for you, IF YOU HAVE the right MAP files will work, languge is related only to st**m version. many players had the same issue with some maps like hanoi or others not from dlc. Personaly Nuke Town sometime fk up my directX and i notice this with texture, like player jumping around with UAV head or strange raimbowes........

Try to update video driver or use st**m viedeo driver updater

No, the german version is not working. If you dont know: The german version is cutted - so its little bit different and this seems to be the problem right now... I also did everything - (renamed, etc.) but its not working for the german version.

well its anyway better to play the game in english. get the english files, they should be floating in the net

(05-19-2011, 07:59)d0h! Wrote: well its anyway better to play the game in english. get the english files, they should be floating in the net

You can try to change St**m version to english but before make a copy of Call of dutty directory and move it to another HDD, then St**m will download for you again.
Rechange St**m to your originaly languge and move back Call of duty directory and overwrite it.
however, you can disable from game console the dialogue in game and this is only the difference between english or other version...

try to use google, there is a way to get all game region free

1.Can someone tell how to play private match.I got all the maps working in mp and nazi zombies in solo, but cant get it in private match to work ???
2.Dudes,send me steam nicknames in order to play together the maps in private matches Smile
3.And if i had opened an achievement of map,which i do not owe,will i be banned ?
4.And i might have made server with cmd /devmap mapname,is then VAC on or off ???

I DO have the english files. However when I copy over all files of my english black ops account to the german one, black ops will just instantly close without any errors when trying it to launch. I believe its because the german blackops.exe has another filesize than the russian / english and steam notices this. And remember I dont do anything wrong because I get the optimizer working with my other black ops (russian to english) account.

(05-20-2011, 11:55)FabDelux Wrote: I DO have the english files. However when I copy over all files of my english black ops account to the german one, black ops will just instantly close without any errors when trying it to launch. I believe its because the german blackops.exe has another filesize than the russian / english and steam notices this. And remember I dont do anything wrong because I get the optimizer working with my other black ops (russian to english) account.

Have you notice that sometime before joinig server a window tell you "download settings...."?
No change for ENG or other version, but fortunately you can enable it, google is my best friend ever and can help you too.....
I dont remember but try to enable cg_blood "1".

don't want to sound like a fag or anything but does anyone have the classic zombies maps? if so just PM me a link pleeeeeaaaase Big Grin

play WaW, maps were released only for console hardened / prestige editions of blops
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(05-20-2011, 17:25)OrangePL Wrote: play WaW, maps were released only for console hardened / prestige editions of blops

search on google for CoD WaW vietnam, amazing never played but impresive even modtool when start to load a mod.....

um yeah ive been trying to start up ascension and well when i start it it goes black and then a wierd timer goes backwards and then at like 40 sec. it freezes help!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,689 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,933 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,192 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,462 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,429 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,123 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 80,270 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,636 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,362 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,320 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn