• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
you must put something wrong in config, because optimizer and dlc itself will never cause unknown command.
remove the bind you put before, then type
[code] bind 0 "map zombie_cosmodrome"[code/]
And when you loaded kino, press 0
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
hi, i have the problem other people have with ascension, me and my friend downloaded the dlc and putted it in the right place, we both made the bind P, we both verfied the files, restarted steam, actived the optimzer on administrator mod before lanching black ops, tried to push P on menu and working solo, but when we did private match on kino, after the game started i the creator of room pushed P and i got crash with error the "cannot find zombie_codmodrome.d3dbsp" and he got the ascension coop loading and it got stuck of cource..

oh and this is another try - ok so i have a friend that really have the dlc, i asked him to open a private match and invite me to ascension, the game started normally, and after a couple of seconds after the game started i got connection problem and then server disconnect.. and we tried to play kino and it worked with no connection problems.

i really want to play ascension with friends without buying the dlc, so please, can you help me slove the problem?

thanks! and sorry for bad english.
(05-11-2011, 17:34)djdori11 Wrote: hi, i have the problem other people have with ascension, me and my friend downloaded the dlc and putted it in the right place, we both made the bind P, we both verfied the files, restarted steam, actived the optimzer on administrator mod before lanching black ops, tried to push P on menu and working solo, but when we did private match on kino, after the game started i the creator of room pushed P and i got crash with error the "cannot find zombie_codmodrome.d3dbsp" and he got the ascension coop loading and it got stuck of cource..

oh and this is another try - ok so i have a friend that really have the dlc, i asked him to open a private match and invite me to ascension, the game started normally, and after a couple of seconds after the game started i got connection problem and then server disconnect.. and we tried to play kino and it worked with no connection problems.

i really want to play ascension with friends without buying the dlc, so please, can you help me slove the problem?

thanks! and sorry for bad english.

That's because it don't work anymore.. like I said in the previous page.. it's patched or something.. the optimizer needs a new version
you can join legit zombie lobbies, that means that the host needs the legit version of the dlc pack
(05-11-2011, 19:04)d0h! Wrote: you can join legit zombie lobbies, that means that the host needs the legit version of the dlc pack
like i said, i have couple of friends that have legit version of the dlc pack, i joined their private matches and every time i get connection problem and then disconnect, and when we play other map we dont get this problem.
ask your friend (legit dlc owner) if he can start the optimizer too, then try again
(05-11-2011, 19:47)djdori11 Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 19:04)d0h! Wrote: you can join legit zombie lobbies, that means that the host needs the legit version of the dlc pack
like i said, i have couple of friends that have legit version of the dlc pack, i joined their private matches and every time i get connection problem and then disconnect, and when we play other map we dont get this problem.

Try to load map in solo mode before join your friends, and try bind p "map zombie_cosmodrome;fastrestart"
(05-11-2011, 05:48)OrangePL Wrote: you must put something wrong in config, because optimizer and dlc itself will never cause unknown command.

all i get now
is a timer on the right corner
help !

(05-12-2011, 01:17)thshiptop Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 05:48)OrangePL Wrote: you must put something wrong in config, because optimizer and dlc itself will never cause unknown command.

all i get now
is a timer on the right corner
help !

Do you own the game on Steam?

(05-11-2011, 19:56)d0h! Wrote: ask your friend (legit dlc owner) if he can start the optimizer too, then try again
we tried while we both have optimzer running in admin mod and he (the real dlc owner) invited me into ascension private match and i got again connection problem.. its like vac kicks me for playing with cracked dlc..
(05-11-2011, 20:49)Gladio Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 19:47)djdori11 Wrote:

Try to load map in solo mode before join your friends, and try bind p "map zombie_cosmodrome;fastrestart"
no changes..

so please, when you make a new version that works?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,614 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,106 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,171 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,051 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,428 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,424 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,318 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,241 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn