• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
There was an update tonight. Download First Strike Optimizer v0.21 in the first post.
(03-30-2011, 14:52)d0h! Wrote: yes should work with the new version after this patch

hoo-ha! now it works fine Big Grin
so many thx for updates Smile

edit. already done ; ty SuperNovaAO for your work Wink
ok i got it to work, does anyone have a good server i can join and play? my steam acc name is shifty_mohaa
i enabled console on my config, found the monkey changed the 1 to 0 but i dont see console in game..
Can i play on Ranked Servers or not??
Because i want to play online(ranked), and i want to buy the DLC.
And i have the DLC i can only play on Private Match en Combat Training and does some one know what i should to do when i buy the the DLC and it install it cuz i have the other not legit DLC.
youtube.com/iliasmz
(03-30-2011, 14:45)boduke1 Wrote: dont know what to do:maybe even if i am italian i do not own italian version of the game? i bought it not from steam but in a store.te voices are in italian so it has to be italian version , right?

suggestions?

thx in advance for help

ps-great job anyway,your works is stunning Big Grin

edit:- sorry for bad english
-hell yeah i forgot the patch. i needed v0.21 , not 0.2
im gonna try it now.

Non serve St**m lo passa in ita e nn tutti i file servono o almeno dipende dal pacchetto trovato in rete, main\iw_file sono quelli che servono e quelli in common. iw_25 nn serve come anche localization.txt , mentre en_mp_....tutti dovrebbe passarli da english in ita e sicuramente Download latest version will work fine...

(03-30-2011, 20:34)iliasmz Wrote: Can i play on Ranked Servers or not??
And i have the DLC i can only play on Private Match en Combat Training and does some one know what i should to do when i buy the the DLC and it install it cuz i have the other not legit DLC.

try to test online
(03-30-2011, 20:34)iliasmz Wrote: Can i play on Ranked Servers or not??

you can play on ranked servers if you paid for the dlc (then a serial gets added to your steam acc)
otherwise you get kicked by steam for auhorization failure.

the dlc files are legit (uploaded from a dlc owner), you can use them in private matching/CT without any problems. nothing can harm your account.

you can even leave your leeched dlc map files if you are going to buy the dlc map pack from steam. it will automatically update the needed files.

the dlc pack and the optimizer are not bound together if you know what i mean!

edit// and NO, dont try it online as ivankec wrote. we cant tell you if it will ban you when you are trying to connect to unranked/ranked servers (cause optimzer is injected temporarily)
One user tried it, he got steam authorization failed or sth like that
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
i get this error when me and a friend try loading zombie in private match ""couldnt find the bsp for this map. please buiild the fast file associated with map/zombie_cosmodrome.d3dbsp and try again""

i went to solo and it works
(03-30-2011, 23:40)DayDays Media Wrote: i get this error when me and a friend try loading zombie in private match ""couldnt find the bsp for this map. please buiild the fast file associated with map/zombie_cosmodrome.d3dbsp and try again""

i went to solo and it works

Redo all steps as written, overwrite files.

Everyone with the mistake you encounter is on the side of the user. Everything works PERFECTLY for people who did it as written here and in the tool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,608 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,889 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,100 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,153 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,392 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,048 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,400 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,407 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,316 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,238 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn