• 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
[Release] Black Ops II/III Sound Studio 1.5.4
It's not working anymore and the uploader didn't log in for 2 years, somebody please save us...
Hi all, apologies for being MIA. Fixed release & source code are available at the bottom of the main post.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
YES! I knew you would return one day. Thnx for fix!
Wink 
I extract file .sabs/.sablfrom xbox dlc (Apocalypse /Veangeance), but when try open .sabs/.sablwith "black ops ii/iii sound studio 1.5.4", always i get error "invalid magic value detected, ensure that the file is valid".

look this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTnma7aqw6o
(07-11-2013, 13:45)master131 Wrote: Black Ops II Sound Studio v1.5.4by master131

[Image: a5CoAGU.png]

[Image: qB8H3G9.png]

Features:
  • Supports both Black Ops II and Black Ops III.
  • Load SABS or SABL files
  • Supports XBOX, PS3 and PC (refer to the limitations/problem list)
  • Files names of PC audio entries are recognised (thanks kokole)
  • Displays basic header information
  • Shows all audio entries
  • Allows you to replace existing audio with your own (with built-in conversion, many video and audio formats supported)
  • Export audio entries
  • Built-in audio player that can play formats natively without extra codecs

Changes since v1.5.4 (28th January 2019):
  • Updated ffmpeg to v4.1 and NAudio to v1.8.
  • Updated name database to recognise sounds from BO2 on PS3 & XBOX360 as well as sounds from BO3 on PC

Changes since v1.5.3 (25th January 2019):
  • Fixed saving of SABS/SABL files.

Changes since v1.5/v1.5.1/v1.5.2 (28th August 2015):
  • Added basic support for Black Ops III (beta) SABS and SABL files; save support has been disabled.
  • Updated FFmpeg executable (20150825-git-4c39892).
  • Checksum fix disabled by default to possibly make it work for MP (toggle under Tools).
  • Drag and drop support.
  • Toggle between file name and full path (under Tools).
  • Updated name database to support Black Ops III (@DidUknowiPwn)

Changes since v1.4 (4th January 2014):
  • Fixed playback and save of XMA audio with only 1 audio channel.

Changes since v1.3 (2nd October 2013):
  • Updated name database to support Apocalypse DLC on PC.

Changes since v1.2 (25th August 2013):
  • Updated name database to support Vengeance DLC on PC.

Changes since v1.1 (23rd July 2013):
  • Added support for the playback and export of XMA audio for XBOX360
  • Added loop flag and sample rate detection.
  • Updated name database to support Uprising DLC on PC.

Known limitations/problems:
  • Audio replacement of XMA audio entries are currently not supported as an encoder hasn't been added yet.
  • Audio replacement for PS3 is not tested.
  • Replacing headerless WAV audio with your own that is 1 second or more longer than the original will result in SP missions loading forever (same might happen with MP, not tested)
  • Backups are not created, it's up to the user to do that themselves.
  • Editing the asset references list actually does nothing when saved to disk.

Legal:
This software uses a compiled/command-line version of FFmpeg licensed under GPLv3 built by Kyle Schwarz/Zeranoe which can be downloaded here along with the original source code.

This tool is in no way affiliated with Activision Blizzard or Treyarch and does not contain any copyrighted files from the game, "Black Ops II" or "Black Ops III".

How do I replace existing audio?
Right-click on an audio entry and click on "Replace Audio". Browse to the file you want to replace the audio with (many formats supported, no manual conversion required). The tool will convert automatically to the correct format and highlight the audio entry. Afterwards, click File > Save or use Ctrl + S to save the changes to disk.

How do I export audio entries?
Right-click on the entry and click "Export". You can also export all entries within the file and retain the original tree structure (if available).

How do I play an audio entry?
Right-click on the entry and click "Play". Alternatively, you can click on the entry and click on the play button in the mini-player at the bottom.

What's a good way to see if this works?
Open "spl_frontend.all.sabs" and find "mus_bo2_theme.SL65.pc.snd". Right-click > Replace Audio and select your own audio to use. Repeat the same for "mus_bo2_theme_ambient.SL65.pc.snd". Now click File > Save (might freeze for a little) and close the program, then start singleplayer. When the main screen comes up, your custom music will be playing in the background. Smile

Credits:
kokole
Red-EyeX32
Jakes625
Deadmau5
Stanimir Stoyanov
Xplorer
AlphaTwentyThree

Please report all bugs if you encounter any.

Download:
https://github.com/master131/Black-Ops-I...o/releases

Source Code:
https://github.com/master131/Black-Ops-II-Sound-Studio

any news about audio replacement support for call of duty Black ops 3 and infinite warfare?
Could you please add support for both call of duty black ops 3 and infinite warfare as long as they use the same format?
please fix this add support for bo3 to replace audio.

Attached Files
.zip   Samples_Cod Bo3 and Infinite warfare.zip (Size: 12.14 MB / Downloads: 23)
Whenever I try to replace asound I get the following message: Conversion failed, ensure the file you provided is valid.
I have tried to replace various sounds with replacements of various formats. Do you know what the problem could be?
Printscreen: https://prnt.sc/11rt9sn
(07-11-2013, 13:45)master131 doesnt work when i drag and drop a sab file it says access to path is denied plz help bro ;( Wrote: Black Ops II Sound Studio v1.5.4by master131

Features:
  • Allows you to replace existing audio with your own (with built-in conversion, many video and audio formats supported)
  • Export audio entries

• Updated name database to recognise sounds from BO2 on PS3 & XBOX360 as well as sounds from BO3 on PC

• Added basic support for Black Ops III (beta) SABS and SABL files; save support has been disabled.
  • Checksum fix disabled by default to possibly make it work for MP (toggle under Tools).
  • Drag and drop support.

• Audio replacement of XMA audio entries are currently not supported as an encoder hasn't been added yet.
  • Replacing headerless WAV audio with your own that is 1 second or more longer than the original will result in SP missions loading forever (same might happen with MP, not tested)

Legal:
This software uses a compiled/command-line version of FFmpeg licensed under GPLv3 built by Kyle Schwarz/Zeranoe which can be downloaded here along with the original source code.

This tool is in no way affiliated with Activision Blizzard or Treyarch and does not contain any copyrighted files from the game, "Black Ops II" or "Black Ops III".

Right-click on an audio entry and click on "Replace Audio". Browse to the file you want to replace the audio with (many formats supported, no manual conversion required). The tool will convert automatically to the correct format and highlight the audio entry. Afterwards, click File > Save or use Ctrl + S to save the changes to disk.

Right-click on the entry and click "Export". You can also export all entries within the file and retain the original tree structure (if available).

Right-click on the entry and click "Play". Alternatively, you can click on the entry and click on the play button in the mini-player at the bottom.

Open "spl_frontend.all.sabs" and find "mus_bo2_theme.SL65.pc.snd". Right-click > Replace Audio and select your own audio to use. Repeat the same for "mus_bo2_theme_ambient.SL65.pc.snd". Now click File > Save (might freeze for a little) and close the program, then start singleplayer. When the main screen comes up, your custom music will be playing in the background. Smile

Credits:
kokole
Red-EyeX32
Jakes625
Deadmau5
Stanimir Stoyanov
Xplorer
AlphaTwentyThree

Download:

Source Code:
(01-24-2019, 03:14)master131 Wrote: Hi all, apologies for being MIA. Fixed release & source code are available at the bottom of the main post.

Any plans on updating for T8/BO4 support ?

Also thanks alot for the program, its being awesome doing projects with it all these years!

The version warning when opening a BO4 .sabs:
https://imgur.com/a/oKBjO8v
(07-11-2013, 13:45)master131 Wrote: Black Ops II Sound Studio v1.5.4by master131

Features:
  • Export audio entries

• Drag and drop support.

Legal:

Credits:
kokole
Red-EyeX32
Jakes625
Deadmau5
Stanimir Stoyanov
Xplorer
AlphaTwentyThree

Download:

Source Code:
Hello there guys I'm a newbie into modding Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 version. I have a question -- is it possible to replace the Faction announcer's voice over (i.e SEAL Team Six, Militia, SDC, etc.) with this tool. I want to replace the SEAL Announcer's[Tommy Briggs] voice with the one[50 cent's VO] from MW2.
Works well, only problem was for some files it would not go in the file structure and wouldn't get the names for them and if you choose to not use the file structure then none of the original names are applied. Only other complaint is that it cannot extract all the audio files at once, you have to do all 300+ individually if you wanted to.
Would have been nice to upload them all to cloud storage as well but i'm being a bit complainy.

I used it to get some of the Zombies songs in BOIIIthat I wanted in high quality since they seemed hard to find anywhere since they weren't officially released in an album.

Thanks a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Black Ops II Audio Dumper v6 master131 65 75,587 05-10-2021, 11:10
Last Post: Rise166
  [Release] Black Ops 2 GSC Compiler v3.2 + GSC Loader dtx12 79 76,079 11-12-2020, 13:49
Last Post: Tom97ita
  Help Anyone know how to add new weapons for black ops 2 from older version not just s TheUninvited 1 4,701 12-16-2016, 20:57
Last Post: nebulah
  [Release] Black Ops II GSC Decompiler v1.0 dtx12 79 58,455 06-25-2016, 11:57
Last Post: STriVE MoDz
  Black Ops 2 .ff Viewer Bully@WiiPlaza 0 6,348 08-29-2015, 23:16
Last Post: Bully@WiiPlaza
Question Black ops 2 Ambient Sound removal Josue 2 5,603 08-13-2014, 15:28
Last Post: Josue
Shocked Call of Duty Black Ops II .ff files tugay12 8 13,667 12-20-2013, 08:35
Last Post: zionite