• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modern Warfare 3 : XP-hack
(12-01-2011, 19:44)ssecial Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 11:59)surtek Wrote: Try it on a computer of your friend.
He's having some nice problems with localization switching from english to russian all the time, which is 8GB and his ISP is crappy. And he's the only one I can trust, so I can check it only tomorrow (about 15 hours from now)

Also, from time to time I'm getting through "Connecting to online services..." to "Fetching Online Profile" where I can see my level being 1 (probably because there is no info "fetched").
Also, if trying to connect through SpecOps, error about server being down will have this line: "Error code: 336". Google, obviously, has nothing on it.
Also, according to "netstat -no", game actually connects to IW server on 209.170.124.211:3074 which is mw3-pc-lobby.prod.demonware.net , but it cuts the connection very fast and "Connecting to online services" or "Fetching" still goes on and then errors.

I bet everything is gonna be fine on my friends side.

Quote:its same problem like it was in cod 5 it was kick you when you was low level and get allot of xp
Restarting the steam helped with being kicked after kill.

not read all your post (maybe language understoud from me) but same problem swiching account, when localization zone disapear mw3 start again dowload main part of game (even if you change english back to russian). So you need backup your MAIN directory or all the time will download 7gb (bckup ru localization.txt too), no mater if you paste localization.txt and zone english, "main" is erase from steam when disapear localization zone....
Notice, now you can't play SP (main part of game) and DL multiplayer at same time and if is not up to date ( zone, like some BO mods "your fastfile is different from server") you can only play private match....

Back up your game, you will save your time and MONEY....
Well i tried everything and i still cant connect to mw3 servers after about 5 days!! I logged in with my gf's account on my pc an her account I can play jsut fine. Even when she logs in my account on her pc she cant get thru. so this sucks! lol.Im up in activision ass everyday trying to have it resolved.but.... :/

oh yeah i even reinstalled steam + mw3 twice .when u uninstall steam i forgot that u lose all the games from b4 and would have to reinstall everything.PITA!!!
(12-05-2011, 05:57)killasan Wrote: Well i tried everything and i still cant connect to mw3 servers after about 5 days!! I logged in with my gf's account on my pc an her account I can play jsut fine. Even when she logs in my account on her pc she cant get thru. so this sucks! lol.Im up in activision ass everyday trying to have it resolved.but.... :/

oh yeah i even reinstalled steam + mw3 twice .when u uninstall steam i forgot that u lose all the games from b4 and would have to reinstall everything.PITA!!!

The servers in the list could be offline but there are a lot of other servers which are running xp boost.
Oh when i said servers I meant everything not even the match making works for me again. :/ (find game in the mp menu)
(12-05-2011, 16:45)killasan Wrote: Oh when i said servers I meant everything not even the match making works for me again. :/ (find game in the mp menu)

Why do you ask that in this topic? Make a new topic about it.
well, this is also happening to me.
I joined a itsmods server like in the 20 of November, and only this month i had this problem.
So I think that our accounts are banned temp. and they are getting reset.
I don't think we are banned permanently because in the vac status and profile there is nothing about being banned in any game.
(12-13-2011, 23:12)blynkzz Wrote: well, this is also happening to me.
I joined a itsmods server like in the 20 of November, and only this month i had this problem.
So I think that our accounts are banned temp. and they are getting reset.
I don't think we are banned permanently because in the vac status and profile there is nothing about being banned in any game.

IW can easily ban you from playing the multiplayer, same like they do with jtagged eggsboxes.
just because you arent vac banned dont mean that you are able to play the game in the future again

this post dont mean that you are def banned, just wanted to correct your comment
It also depends how many prestiges you've boosted. I've stopped on 2nd for now, and it looks kinda legit Big Grin
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
Lol gf hope all XP boosters are perma-banned.
(12-14-2011, 00:44)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Lol gf hope all XP boosters are perma-banned.

none are banned currently (I host xp servers)
i'd be first to be banned, if anyone lol

:umad:
Troll
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] MW3 SP Hack v 0.0.1 Dude 9 12,646 06-06-2014, 13:10
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Release] Bot Warfare ineedbots 0 4,551 11-10-2013, 06:15
Last Post: ineedbots
  Need An Anti Hack Manuadminmod worldclass 2 3,478 10-14-2013, 09:57
Last Post: d0h!
  Warfare DidUknowiPwn 16 16,114 08-27-2013, 23:22
Last Post: 26hz
  Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods??? odok 5 13,011 06-22-2013, 11:02
Last Post: surtek
  Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare topic? Erik The Born 1 3,281 06-07-2013, 17:41
Last Post: Pozzuh
  new hack...not able to ban roselkharay 5 4,524 05-25-2013, 14:52
Last Post: lordevil10
  [Release] Modern Warfare 3 Fast File Sounds master131 5 17,328 05-21-2013, 16:46
Last Post: ZURA.
  [Release] MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features] - Steam/aIW House 99 126,489 04-17-2013, 22:31
Last Post: lordevil10
  Help ADDON,PROBLEM HACK emilioxativa 5 4,475 04-03-2013, 08:16
Last Post: narkos