Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
[Discontinued] ProMod Live v1.07
He accuses me about Killcam i gave proof
(03-14-2012, 19:50)JariZ Wrote: @yamraj I'm sure you created the killcam yourself, but this is starting to get really suspicious.
I'm sure you found the dvars yourself. But everytime zxz releases something you 'suddenly' include it in your plugin as well.
For example the sprint code, zxz released it publicly for everyone to use => it's suddenly in your plugin.
I want a solid explanation how you got the killcam code and how you found the 'exploit' to disable the killcam.
I want to see research, where you found out how to do it, and the piece of code that does the killcam.
If you can't comply to this you didn't create the killcam and therefore you didn't create this and should either give zxz credits or remove it from your plugin or I will make sure consequences follow.
And don't give me that 'You're a junior moderator' BS again because this is MY section and these are MY rules.
And one of those rules is that you can't steal without even giving credits and/or permission.
@surtek there isn't much to investigate because he obfuscated the code. But we do know is that after zxz gave the sprint code and added killcam functionality to his plugin, @yamraj suddenly added it as well.
Well about sprint code i had that function b4 zxz0O0 i just dont want to make it public well my fundrop plugin also using perk function and you should have asked @zxz0O0 also to tell you that i knew about faster ads b4 he released it u can go to ESL forum and check my second last post i posted that functipon b4 1.9 release. I knew every perk function b4 him. here the reference check second last post and match it with 1.9 release date. http://www.esl.eu/eu/mw3/forum/2683/25274/1020877/?page=2#/eu/mw3/forum/2683/25274/1021601/?lastvisit=

about killcam that was possible by reading gsc script. I hoped now you will got your answer @JariZ now i also expect some words from you aswell
Code:
    else
        camtime = getdvarfloat("scr_killcam_time");

if (isdefined(maxtime)) {
        if (camtime > maxtime)
            camtime = maxtime;
        if (camtime < .066)
            camtime = .066;
    }

// time after player death that killcam continues for
    if (getdvar("scr_killcam_posttime") == "")
        postdelay = 2;
    else {
        postdelay = getdvarfloat("scr_killcam_posttime");
        if (postdelay < 0.066)
After that
(03-14-2012, 21:01)JariZ Wrote: Well. OK. the proof looks pretty solid so far. I'll keep you updated.
What else needed for ?I want nuthing but an assurance that next time it will not going to happened as i proved my self everytime I m fedup of been getting acuse again and again by a MOD@JariZ as well as @zxz0O0

My plugin is not bugged at all as people on ESL forum told you. It's not my problem if users use it wrong and don't read the instructions Dumb Bitch

If you are doing something completely the same, nothing original in your plugin, do you expect me to clap hands?
I think I am done now in this thread. We will see which plugin will be used.

Itsmods - The new NGU.

Btw: Your post above is completely fail, as you can see the esl thread is about the beta and the faster ADS was already added there so you didn't know that before me. I don't think you know every perk, because I have a list of almost all perks and I contribute to @Nukem's addon, he will add it soon. @Nukem received SpectateType and Ammo also from me.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

(03-15-2012, 21:09)zxz0O0 Wrote: My plugin is not bugged at all as people on ESL forum told you. It's not my problem if users use it wrong and don't read the instructions Dumb Bitch

If you are doing something completely the same, nothing original in your plugin, do you expect me to clap hands?
I think I am done now in this thread. We will see which plugin will be used.

Itsmods - The new NGU.
About plugin i don't care which plugin is going to be used or which is not i done my work and i don't want an accusation on it else about same stuff i proof myself why not you should stop that you have nuthing more to say at all just respected the MOD @JariZ that`s why give the proof else for you i have nuthingDumb Bitch
If nothing orignal then how fast i get the proof ? Dumb Bitch
(03-15-2012, 21:09)zxz0O0 Wrote: Btw: Your post above is completely fail, as you can see the esl thread is about the beta and the faster ADS was already added there so you didn't know that before me. I don't think you know every perk, because I have a list of almost all perks and I contribute to @Nukem's addon, he will add it soon. @Nukem received SpectateType and Ammo also from me.
Thread ? that was in beta not public ok dont try to get smart i don't care if you think i have or not have every perk function even the contribution to addon I just want to say thats all was not possible without @Nukem Addon.

okay guys, both of you. dont get me wrong but from now on i will keep an eye on this just to prevent any upcoming rage.
my time is very limited since a few weeks already but i promise that you can contact me if something goes wrong.

also @JariZ is watching you Wink

discussions are totally okay, but no rage or insulting please

alright

i thought about how we can solve the "problem" about crediting, proofs and who is doing what.
feel free to send me your source, i will compare both and we finally get some proof if credits are missing or not.
i dont care if someone created or had the first idea about a feature or not cause it could be that both of you wrote the source in a complete different way.

so, send me your stuff. i will keep it private of course and i hope this discussion will end.

woopdidoo

Seriously, look at it from my side:
- I notice you suddenly added stuff that @zxz0O0 added to his as well
- The killcam skipping took zxz really long to create and you just did it in no time.
- Your code is obfuscated, why? What do you got to hide?
These aren't insults. These are facts.
And if I ask some questions, I don't find anything wrong with that.
I'm not picking sides either. I even agreed that your proof looked pretty solid.
I don't get why you don't trust me, i'm just doing my job as a moderator and when I see that your plugin suddenly adds features that @zxz0O0 also added a few hours ago it's pretty obvious, I mean, you just gotta agree.
I didn't do anything wrong, I just did my job as a moderator and part of that is looking if everyone's work gets credited and nothing gets taken without permission.
The fact that I actually put my attention and time into this - while @d0h! @surtek tell stuff as 'i dont want any flame/rage' (until now) - Doesn't mean i should be treaten as less.....
That you don't want to give me the source code even makes you more suspicious
I really want to make sure you're not guilty of anything, but in order for me to do that, you should at least give me some proof else it's pretty obvious I agree with @zxz0O0....

/jariz out

CoD4 promod had a max FOV of 90.

Also, the increased sprint time(I don't know if that's still in v1.06, but from 1.05) is really silly in my opinion. The CoD4 maps were way larger than MW3 maps and the increased sprint time makes that you can sprint constantly up to a key point on most maps. Less sprint adds another dimension on saving sprint time/using it effectively.

Edit: really well done for making a plugin that doesn't crash!

(03-16-2012, 12:45)JariZ Wrote: - Your code is obfuscated, why? What do you got to hide?

This is exactly what I was going to say. zxz0O0's one isn't obfuscated so it would be pretty easy to copy and paste code. Confused

Anyway, I managed to deobfuscate it, no obfuscator is going to beat me. :L

zxz0O0's:
CSHARP Code
  1. uint num;
  2. int num2;
  3. VirtualProtect((IntPtr) 0x7877f0, 4, 0x40, out num);
  4. *(0x7877f0) = 43f;
  5. VirtualProtect((IntPtr) 0x76e7dc, 4, 0x40, out num);
  6. *(0x76e7dc) = 140f;
  7. VirtualProtect((IntPtr) 0x787430, 4, 0x40, out num);
  8. *(0x787430) = 325f;
  9. byte[] lpBuffer = new byte[] { 0x90, 0x90 };
  10. WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr) (-1), 0x40c877, lpBuffer, lpBuffer.Length, out num2);
  11. WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr) (-1), 0x46c4a1, lpBuffer, lpBuffer.Length, out num2);
  12. WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr) (-1), 0x46c797, lpBuffer, lpBuffer.Length, out num2);
  13. WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr) (-1), 0x4199ae, lpBuffer, lpBuffer.Length, out num2);

This one:
CSHARP Code
  1. uint lpflOldProtect = 0;
  2. uint dwSize = 4;
  3. uint flNewProtect = 0x40;
  4. IntPtr lpAddress = (IntPtr) 0x76e7dc;
  5. IntPtr ptr2 = (IntPtr) 0x787430;
  6. IntPtr ptr3 = (IntPtr) 0x7877f0;
  7. VirtualProtect(lpAddress, dwSize, flNewProtect, out lpflOldProtect);
  8. VirtualProtect(ptr2, dwSize, flNewProtect, out lpflOldProtect);
  9. VirtualProtect(ptr3, dwSize, flNewProtect, out lpflOldProtect);
  10. *(0x76e7dc) = 140f;
  11. *(0x787430) = 350f;
  12. *(0x7877f0) = 42f;
  13. byte[] lpBuffer = new byte[] { 0x90, 0x90 };
  14. WriteProcessMemory((IntPtr) (-1), 0x40c877, lpBuffer, lpBuffer.Length, out num4);

Exact same addresses with near identical values? Sounds fishy.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

(03-16-2012, 13:43)master131 Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 12:45)JariZ Wrote: - Your code is obfuscated, why? What do you got to hide?

This is exactly what I was going to say. zxz0O0's one isn't obfuscated so it would be pretty easy to copy and paste code. Confused

Anyway, I managed to deobfuscate it, no obfuscator is going to beat me. :L

Well here`s ur answer http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...fsets.html
and this is too http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html
These addresses are not zxz0o0 as well as mine why not first look at forum and then accuse someone ?also go check !about you will find @Pozzuh credit there and about perk functions i released one plugin about it and also one about rapid fire on plugin request go check there,the faster ads he added i knew b4 his release that's what i already told to @JariZ but didn't added to my plugin because its not necessary to give faster ads. as-well look here http://www.esl.eu/eu/mw3/forum/2683/2527...?lastvisit= and don't tell me that i don't know how to find perk functions.
If you really de-obsucated it then you sure get all code do match it with zxz0O0 one`s you will find your difference there.
Obfuscation doesn't mean to hide something its also mean to protect something.
Code:
First try to get some knowledge boy then come up,about values u are talking about that was already implement in v1.05 when @zxz0O0 v1.9 was not released he added these values in 1.9 after me and i copied before him that's weird ? LMAO
Code:
- The killcam skipping took zxz really long to create and you just did it in no time.
Well @JariZ It doesn't mean if you know @zxz0O0 took time to find it and im just sitting here for waiting for his update ? My plugin was already done and had same feature but i never expected that @zxz0O0 will release it too early so that's why i took my time you can ask my beta tester i was going to release and all the feature i must say @zxz0O0 knew im gng to release and that's why he released b4 me and it doesn't mean i copied ? @JariZ Just answer me this if @zxz0O0 took so much time to find the final killcam then how fast i gave you proof about mine weird ? just give me answer to this
Answer:
(03-16-2012, 13:24)r0adrunnerza Wrote: Edit: really well done for making a plugin that doesn't crash!
Obfuscation is also a mean to protect your stuff as my plugin is stable since its first release compare to @zxz0O0 which is now going to get stable

I am not wrong at any point that's why i have all answers of your every questions just think of it.

(03-16-2012, 14:06)yamraj Wrote: My plugin was already done and had same feature but i never expected that @zxz0O0 will release it too early so that's why i took my time you can ask my beta tester i was going to release and all the feature i must say @zxz0O0 knew im gng to release and that's why he released b4 me and it doesn't mean i copied ?

Obfuscation is also a mean to protect your stuff as my plugin is stable since its first release compare to @zxz0O0 which is now going to get stable
Seriously..
[Image: Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-300x239.png]
Don't take drugs it's not good for you.

Also LMFAO at "your plugin is stable since first release" hahaha take a look at the second post of this thread. Already crash reports. LOL
[Image: azuw.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Server Connection timed out when installing promod plugin msryasly 0 2,148 06-15-2013, 00:38
Last Post: msryasly
Star [Release] xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod XeroK 1,375 816,134 05-05-2013, 19:14
Last Post: ulli_123
  Promod Plugin 1.7 Quarkclan 1 2,766 04-11-2013, 10:29
Last Post: archit
  can i get promod 1.12? spiderabd11 1 2,313 02-12-2013, 07:41
Last Post: spiderabd11
  Promod + All snipers guliwer 0 1,977 02-10-2013, 00:58
Last Post: guliwer
  W@W Promod Source Files? koil 1 2,434 01-11-2013, 15:12
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [Release] [SOURCE][Discontinued]Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5] bonemind 391 233,776 12-19-2012, 18:08
Last Post: PUYAN
  Little help with tekno mw3 promod for dedicated sever!! hacktaodachethet 2 3,204 11-20-2012, 08:33
Last Post: JariZ
  Promod - side swap at 12 rounds srskiller 1 2,111 11-07-2012, 15:54
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Request] promod dvars raminr63 0 2,330 10-17-2012, 17:02
Last Post: raminr63