ItsMods

Full Version: -InSaNe-'s DVAR Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A Dvar Console. It allows you to change the value of any dvar from SP, Zombies or MP.

Just start the game; Start the Loader, type the name of the dvar then its value and voila

[Image: 15xuzxj.png]

Here's the list with all Dvars:

Multiplayer | Single Player | Zombies

All Credits to -InSaNe-

TAC Status - USE AT OWN RISK

VS
Jotii
VirusTotal

A quick note...

I (dylankrajewski) have looked through the console commands via the links i used in the thread, and I noticed that the DVARS also come with addresses, so if any of you needed addresses for trainers etc, you can also use them (floats btw)
Thanks for sharing, but watch out people, bo II's anticheat is available on all platforms (sp,zm,mp) afaik
Nice release Smile
(12-04-2012, 13:43)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Nice release Smile

Insane's from MPGH :/
another note... cookies.
Ban hammer incoming!!!!

Thanks Barata...
(12-04-2012, 22:02)barata Wrote: [ -> ]Ban hammer incoming!!!!

Thanks Barata...

I have two copies of BO2 on two steam accounts, so Tongue

One is for cheating testing etc, other is for legitnessnessness.....
are the changes done with the tool permanent btw? and how did it fare out, you got a VAC ban from using it yet? Big Grin
(12-07-2012, 23:42)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]are the changes done with the tool permanent btw? and how did it fare out, you got a VAC ban from using it yet? Big Grin

No the changes are not permanent, you have to re-type everything you did each time you open/close the game. I haven't been game enough to try anything in multiplayer, but everything does work in Singleplayer. Gravity/speed/FOV etc etc.
Anyone know if there is anti-cheat in theater?

Really tempted to use this...
(12-08-2012, 02:52)mitchhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if there is anti-cheat in theater?

Really tempted to use this...

People have been banned @ the main menu, so good luck...

Thanks Barata...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5