ItsMods

Full Version: -InSaNe-'s DVAR Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-08-2012, 02:52)mitchhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if there is anti-cheat in theater?

Really tempted to use this...

Yeah there is anti-cheat everywhere, across all SP/ZM/MP.

But the commands do not show anything in theater, the only thing that shows through theater is FOV, but going above 90 will flip your screen upside down.
higher fovs work too, with sv_cheats 1.
http://s7.directupload.net/images/121208/9lcu8fpv.jpg
fov 100 I think.

I heard there is a way to unpack the config archives, edit them and repack them again? Need intel on that Tongue
(12-08-2012, 04:19)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]higher fovs work too, with sv_cheats 1.
http://s7.directupload.net/images/121208/9lcu8fpv.jpg
fov 100 I think.

I heard there is a way to unpack the config archives, edit them and repack them again? Need intel on that Tongue

Not yet no.

But sv_cheats gives you a higher chance of a ban, so yeah, screw that,
sv_cheats 1 was tested in a private match.,. and can only be used there anyway, pretty damn sure - because only then you are host or "serveradmin". was usable in all previous cods that way too. wait.. not in mw2 and mw3.

Quote:Not yet no.
damn! people like me just seek for some minor things to be changable:
dof, some hdr stuff possibly, and more importantly sound settings and mouse settings
(12-08-2012, 04:39)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]sv_cheats 1 was tested in a private match.,. and can only be used there anyway, pretty damn sure - because only then you are host or "serveradmin". was usable in all previous cods that way too. wait.. not in mw2 and mw3.

Quote:Not yet no.
damn! people like me just seek for some minor things to be changable:
dof, some hdr stuff possibly, and more importantly sound settings and mouse settings

The best that has been done was unpacking iPak files, and dumping FLAC music.
really hope someone will find a way to do it soon
(12-08-2012, 14:48)jaykay Wrote: [ -> ]really hope someone will find a way to do it soon

In due time young prophecy.
we config now?
it's patched btw.
dis programm not starting.
i can help me
thx for up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5