ItsMods

Full Version: Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey anybody who's planning on reading this. DUKIP here just putting this thread out on itsmods showing that me and a few other people are working on a revamped QCZM v3 -well we should call it v6 as v3 was released...-. Here's a little sample picture below.

[Image: JywOP.jpg]

The development is coming along just fine other than the damn Script errors -not bad syntax-. But this is just a showcase for what's to come.
What we've done on QCZM is:
Remade a new HUD.
More Shop items.
Updated about 80% of all map edits. -As well as adding more maps.-
And have fixed a boat load of bugs... Superman

Something to note the version I based this off was a custom one made by a guy named Chaz. He's no longer doing the mod and it's been quiet for a while now... so I decided to fix it and update it with some unique characteristics no other Zombie mod has ever done -yes some stuff did come from AIZombies-. I'm still looking for more developers to help us out on the mod as I want to make this the BEST Zombie mod ever! We currently have 4 active dev's on this and they are: Me -DidUknowiPwn, TheApadayo, JoeyB, and master131 :o. We have spent about a good month on this project fixing the bugs and updating the code.... If you have an Assembla account and is willing to help develop you can PM me here or on 4D1. And please if you do plan on trying to help us don't be a nab coder. -Like me.- Like a sir

Any feedback or suggestions will be taken!

Till then... I'm hoping for a release in a few weeks.

Let the OMA be with you.
Code:
and update it with some unique characteristics no other Zombie mod has ever done

I want to know about that Smile The HUD looks nice.
is @killindyl allowed you to make this?
Looks good.

EDIT: damn i thought its mw3
(11-06-2012, 10:04)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]Has @Killingdyl allowed you to make this?
Looks good.

//This part is impossible to correct or to understand
EDIT: Do not release code if you wont alot of shit edits like mw2, lol

FTFY Nyan Cat
(11-06-2012, 02:58)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]update it with some unique characteristics no other Zombie mod has ever done

@Yamato SUPPAA OMA

Nyan Cat Fuck yea! OMA Forever Alone Mudkip Me Gusta Happy cry
(11-06-2012, 09:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
and update it with some unique characteristics no other Zombie mod has ever done

I want to know about that Smile The HUD looks nice.

/Planning on this/
OMA Pack that gives you unlimited health Troll

But come on give us an idea for the OMA Pack :>
JayDi Wrote:EDIT: damn i thought its mw3
We already one for IW5M?
Come on you niggs no suggestions?
(11-07-2012, 03:11)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Come on you niggs no suggestions?

AI-controlled AC-130
(11-07-2012, 03:48)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2012, 03:11)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Come on you niggs no suggestions?

AI-controlled AC-130

Dumb Bitch

then what would be the purpose of the ac130 that you can purchase in shop?
Pages: 1 2 3 4