ItsMods

Full Version: Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-24-2012, 04:15)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]The mod does have a lot of threading but I don't think it's from that I have asked many people including @SparkyMcSparks all have been different reasons I have tried all their suggestions none have worked.

Try to reduce that threading.
Ugh so much to go through... would you happen to know what a clog is? The mod uses it a shit load of times
Well I went back to regular HUD disabled the custom one just because I think it's the whole reason why it's causing the Parent Script error. Somethings I need to fix on the HUD is the bottom left it shows an illegal icon *checkerboard crap* and the rank bar messes up with the bar from the "made by" text. @Yamato any help on any of those? Or anyone in general.
(12-04-2012, 04:29)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well I went back to regular HUD disabled the custom one just because I think it's the whole reason why it's causing the Parent Script error. Somethings I need to fix on the HUD is the bottom left it shows an illegal icon *checkerboard crap* and the rank bar messes up with the bar from the "made by" text. @Yamato any help on any of those? Or anyone in general.

I havent understood, can you make a screenshot?
Ye I will get it when I'm home. (7 hours)
There we are [Image: uyYbZ.jpg]
@Yamato plz halp
I cant remember the method of removing the xp bar :S About the other one I recommend you to put hardcore mode, if you want radar back I think it was this way:

Code:
self.hasradar = 1;

It gives UAV, if you want to make the zombies invisible on radar, give them the coldblood perk Smile
(12-05-2012, 19:03)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]I cant remember the method of removing the xp bar :S About the other one I recommend you to put hardcore mode, if you want radar back I think it was this way:

Code:
self.hasradar = 1;

It gives UAV, if you want to make the zombies invisible on radar, give them the coldblood perk Smile

If I were to use Hardcore I need get a working weaponhud whereas the one I used bugged the whole mod :> (Parent Script)
Pages: 1 2 3 4