ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Trailer:
Analysis:

-New animations
-Select fire mode
-Dolphin diving
-Out of the box competitive features
-HUD has a new look
-(Placeable?) Riot shields
-Wallhack ?
-Stun fields
Looks pretty epic, just the wallhack attachement sucks. Also LOL at the commentary at the end.

inb4 idiots say copy-paste

Quote:-Out of the box competitive features
omg Dumb Bitch
-Actual vehicles? The AGR says "Press (x) to exit".

IMO, this looks way better than MW3 (as expected)
(08-07-2012, 18:10)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]-Actual vehicles? The AGR says "Press (x) to exit".

IMO, this looks way better than MW3 (as expected)

No, it was airdropped a few seconds before...

Edit:
Btw, add the switchable knife to the list Tongue
@Rendflex yes it dropped from the air, but it still seems that he actually entered it instead of controlling it from a distance.

Also, I noticed this [Image: 431d265c.png]
(Speedcap of paint, Umad?)
The 3 slots under the primary weapon seem to be attachment slots.

- "lightning strike inbound" Okay
Finally, finally they make a "new" game. New hud, new weapons, new vehicle's (there were none Troll ), new maps, everything new. I am excited. Now let this game have modtools and dedicated servers which you can run at home.

@SparkyMcSparks you have done a goodjob so far Wink
-Bold action rifles without scopes

@surtek vehicles were in cod5
It's kinda weird, @treyarch made good vehicle support for BO (improved from WaW and MW2), but they never actually used it... Except for the tiny RCXD.
(08-07-2012, 18:21)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]It's kinda weird, @treyarch made good vehicle support for BO, but they never actually used it... Except for the tiny RCXD.

Probably because they just had the functions left over from the tank in cod5, lol.

Wait, what. The commentator says "Multi team, team deatchmatch" and the score overview thingy shows 3 scores. That's pretty cool.
I wonder how nuketown (pre-order map) is going to look like on this game.

(08-07-2012, 18:22)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what. The commentator says "Multi team, team deatchmatch" and the score overview thingy shows 3 scores. That's pretty cool.

Wait... 3 teams! Cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11