ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(08-09-2012, 16:11)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure that's an "EXKLUZIV EKS BOKS FEETUR".

I bet the whole game will be another kick in the teeth for all pc gamers.
Console optimized (e.g. hitboxes: treyarch, pc gamers got a mouse...) and very crappy performance on pc.
Other than that i don't like the graphic style at all...
From what i've seen the map layout sucks hard for gametypes like SnD, therefore a no-go for me.
"-Out of the box competitive features" - i lol'ed, they got to be trolling...

Still hope i will be proven wrong.

Well, i am dreaming of a new cod which is similar to cod4 gameplay-wise with nice graphics, cool map design/layout, mod tools, free dedicated servers and actually optimized for pc and not a damn console port...
(08-10-2012, 13:50)banz Wrote: [ -> ]CoD4 style game with OMA and pc optimized.

+1
It wouldn't be cod4 style if OMA was in it because then it wouldn't be balanced.
(08-10-2012, 14:15)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't be cod4 style if OMA was in it because then it wouldn't be balanced.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious.

Or was he? [Image: G35vT.png]
(08-10-2012, 14:51)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2012, 14:15)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't be cod4 style if OMA was in it because then it wouldn't be balanced.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious.

Or was he? [Image: G35vT.png]

@Yamato gets blinded by his love for OMA, that's why he can't see the downsides. He was serious.
So the live streaming thing is actually in huh? Pretty cool.
feeling more and more like a iw title , havent seen one lean yet ether :/
(08-14-2012, 11:51)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]feeling more and more like a iw title , havent seen one lean yet ether :/

There is no leaning on consoles.
well yay for all the console fags then :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11