ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(08-07-2012, 20:08)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 20:04)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]>implying @SparkyMcSparks actually helped develop this game.
No offense, but his biggest work was porting BO to WII.

He only ported 3 SP Blops maps to the wii actually. I don't think that took him all too long. He probably worked on the Blops mod tools way longer.
And I believe @zxz0O0 talked to Sparky, and he, himself, said he was working on Blops 2 zombies.

This is a lie. SparkyMcSparks once said something like this to me: I cannot talk about unconfirmed things otherwise I will be fired.
(08-07-2012, 20:14)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 20:04)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]>implying @SparkyMcSparks actually helped develop this game.

He only ported 3 SP Blops maps to the wii actually. I don't think that took him all too long. He probably worked on the Blops mod tools way longer.
And I believe @zxz0O0 talked to Sparky, and he, himself, said he was working on Blops 2 zombies.

This is a lie. SparkyMcSparks once said something like this to me: I cannot talk about unconfirmed things otherwise I will be fired.

Black Ops 2 zombies have been confirmed a while ago. I do not see a reason for @zxz0O0 to lie about this fact either.
(08-07-2012, 20:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Black Ops 2 zombies have been confirmed a while ago. I do not see a reason for @zxz0O0 to lie about this fact either.

Still. Why would he talk about an unreleased game to a guy which he doesn't even know in real life. No offense btw.
(08-07-2012, 20:17)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2012, 20:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Still. Why would he talk about an unreleased game to a guy which he doesn't even know in real life. No offense btw.

He just told @zxz0O0 what his job is. What is so weird about that?

NOW BACK ON TOPIC.
Analysis:

Sparky ported call of duty black ops to world war 2?!

He's a better coder than I thought!

schh everyone, you're ruining our chances to get mod support!
Yes, Indeed he did, That was one of the best mods ever.

*playing along*
ONTOPIC!
the fuck is this... epicness lol
im sure this far in to the blackops 1 launch we had heard about modtools , i hope they give us some news soon Tongue
3 teams. Think of all the mods we could make! We could probably even make even more teams!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11