ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer reveal trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(08-08-2012, 14:08)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]its sad, after watching it 2 times more it looks a bit ugly for me, treyarch, y u no high res textures?!

Its on eggsbox
It's on xbox at 720p, what do you expect?
hope that pc will use dx11 at max with high res textures :3
(08-08-2012, 14:11)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]hope that pc will use dx11 at max with high res textures :3

Black Ops' quality on PC was definitively better than on consoles. Also, DX11 has been confirmed for PC.
Don't expect better textures on pc. This is not skyrim. stinger sound sounds exactly like the strella one. Guess they didnt bother too much remaking the sounds Troll
(08-08-2012, 14:17)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]Don't expect better textures on pc. This is not skyrim. stinger sound sounds exactly like the strella one. Guess they didnt bother too much remaking the sounds Troll

same story with the revolver and the shotgun, also gun sounds are just horrible, sounds like from a toy Dumb Bitch
(08-08-2012, 14:29)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2012, 14:17)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]Don't expect better textures on pc. This is not skyrim. stinger sound sounds exactly like the strella one. Guess they didnt bother too much remaking the sounds Troll

same story with the revolver and the shotgun, also gun sounds are just horrible, sounds like from a toy Dumb Bitch

0:34 in the trailer; M16 sounds.

Well, If I had to choose between reused old sounds and crappy re-made helicopter-machine-gun-sounds that MW3 has... I'd rather have old sounds :p

Besides, remember the BO1 MP teaser trailer? Well, they changed many sounds since that.
(08-08-2012, 15:08)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2012, 14:29)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]

0:34 in the trailer; M16 sounds.

Well, If I had to choose between reused old sounds and crappy re-made helicopter-machine-gun-sounds that MW3 has... I'd rather have old sounds :p

Besides, remember the BO1 MP teaser trailer? Well, they changed many sounds since that.

a bit offtopic, but do you know where black ops 1 gun sound files are located?
Call of duty: Blacklight: Retribution
I don't get it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11