ItsMods

Full Version: [SOURCE][Discontinued]Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(01-22-2012, 17:53)Snowy Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 17:48)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]i have issue using the rcon function the server crashes but i'm not sure how to view the dmp file anyone have any suggestions

are you sure you are using the latest version of the plugin? Version 0.5.0.
Is the server crashing instantly or when using a command like !kick, !warn etc.

regards,
Snowy Leopard

i have only tested the rcon command but it's after a little delay
This is my startup code

Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////
//////Dedicated server addon enabled//////
////Created by Nukem | www.itsmods.com////
////CoD8HMod | www.cod6hmod.itshax.com////
//////////////////////////////////////////

Version 1.194
Permission plugin loaded. Author: Pozzuh. Version 1.0 Beta

FOV Plugin loaded
Author: zxz0O0
Thanks to Nukem, Jariz, Pozzuh

Warn Plugin loaded
Author: zxz0O0
Thanks to Nukem, Jariz, Pozzuh

Ping plugin loaded. Author: Pozzuh. Version: 1.1
Plugin: PM Manager loaded. Author: Nukem
ohai. Rules v2 loaded
Bonemind's ingame RCON v0.5.0 BETA
Could not read file, Warnings abbreviations disabled
Error: Input string was not in a correct format.
Server timed messages successfully loaded!

version 1.4.368
Connecting to online services....
Connected to online services.
Executing server config "server.cfg"
Succeeded reading from default.dspl
Loaded 1 map entries
Loading DSR "euid_dm.dsr"...
Loading Succeeded for DSR "euid_dm.dsr"
-----------------------------------
Spawning map: mp_lambeth, gametype dm
Initializing Steam Game Server: game port 27064, auth port 8816, query port 27066, gamedir modernwarfare3, version 1.0.0.0
Steam Game Server initialized as Internet Server.
Spawn map (mp_lambeth, dm) complete.
-----------------------------------
console: !rules to see server rules
Steam Game Server connected. Local IP 109.70.149.61, Public IP 109.70.149.61, Game Port 27064
Steam Game Server is VAC Secure
Steam Master Servers found (2). Server will be Internet Server listed.

some commands work but others crash the server how can i view the dmp file?

i just typed txt into the chat area on last crash
I've noticed that if you type !warn without anything following it (name or reason) the server will crash. The !kick command, if left blank afterwards does not crash the server.
have discovered issue was with server.ini all sortred
(01-22-2012, 21:09)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]have discovered issue was with server.ini all sortred

Could you tell me what the issue was exactly? that way i can build a check to fix it

@Dwinit: Yeah, i realised i forgot to fix that yesterday but dont have the time fo fix in until tuesday, so in the mean time i dont use !warn with a blank command, sorry :/
(01-22-2012, 22:33)bonemind Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2012, 21:09)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]have discovered issue was with server.ini all sortred

Could you tell me what the issue was exactly? that way i can build a check to fix it

@Dwinit: Yeah, i realised i forgot to fix that yesterday but dont have the time fo fix in until tuesday, so in the mean time i dont use !warn with a blank command, sorry :/

ok i believe it was that i had the following in the sv_config.ini

Code:
[ServerAdmin]
uselangfilter=true / false
kickwarnings = 3 / 4 /100000 / etc.
userpermissions = false / false

if not that then an issue with the txt in the warn file

i'm a little confused do we need any of the other plugins loaded if we have this one.

ie does this control other plugins ie permission wise or does it have them incorporated?
(01-23-2012, 00:51)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ][...]
ie does this control other plugins ie permission wise or does it have them incorporated?

Depends on what you want, you could use the built in permissions, but Pozzuh's has mor features, This will pass commands to other plugins if the command does not belong to this plugin, the only reason there is a permissions feature is because of a bug on linux that prevented Pozzuh's from working like it should.

As for any other plugins, i dont know tbh, if you want promod you will need to load that, if you want warnings you could use mine, or you could use zxz0O0's plugin. It all depends on what you prefer Big Grin
ok no worries i will play about with it i had issues with adding admin do i need to !rel once an admin has been added?
(01-23-2012, 02:09)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]ok no worries i will play about with it i had issues with adding admin do i need to !rel once an admin has been added?

Yes, that should work, if not restarting the server may be necessary
@bonemind is it possible to do the following if a cfg is invalid for the server to issue a warning saying cfg not loaded when a command for that cfg is typed instead of the server crashing

i have client who uses addon and have just found following error
Code:
Could not read file, Disabling permissions!
Error: An item with the same key has already been added.

and this caused the server to crash each time a command was issued
(01-23-2012, 16:08)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]@bonemind is it possible to do the following if a cfg is invalid for the server to issue a warning saying cfg not loaded when a command for that cfg is typed instead of the server crashing

i have client who uses addon and have just found following error
Code:
Could not read file, Disabling permissions!
Error: An item with the same key has already been added.

and this caused the server to crash each time a command was issued

Will implement this as well as a whole load of of other checks tomorrow or the day after, until then you'll have to hold out :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40