ItsMods

Full Version: [SOURCE][Discontinued]Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Nevermind, I found the "Permissions plugin" in the forum. Might want to consider linking the first post to there to prevent this type of confusion.
When i install Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5] with Permission plugin server gives a critical error after some time.
how to fix it please tell me. =(
(03-13-2012, 09:24)alex2477 Wrote: [ -> ]When i install Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5] with Permission plugin server gives a critical error after some time.
how to fix it please tell me. =(

When does it happen? how does your config look? have you tried it with only one of the two plugins? does it happen when you try a command or allways? does it happen without plugins?
I tried different combinations of plug-ins. And I came to the conclusion. Rather plugins conflict when accessing the same configuration.I even leave to setup two plugins: RCON tool [Version 0.7.5] with Permission plugin server... server gives a critical error after some time.
This happens even without commands.

Here is a list of my plugins:
1)aaaPermissionPlugin
2)FunDrop
3)NoReconnect
4)RCON2
5)ReservedSlotPlugin
6)speedPlugin
7)sprintExtend
8)Teleporter
9)UnlimitedAmmoV2
With such a selection of plug-in everything works fine.
but without the Ingame RCON tool [Version 0.7.5] ... manage the server is not so easy

Here is my config file:
[SERVER]
Ranked=1
//Control if the server is ranked or not by default [0-1]
TimedMessages=1
//Enable or disable timed messages [0-1]
SpecsFix=0
//Disable the CPU/Bandwidth check [0-1]

[LOG]
ConsoleLog=1
//Enable logging to the 'console.log' file [0-1]

[SCRIPT]
Enabled=0
//Enable the server script [0-1]
Script=example.script
//Server script to run

[DEBUG]
ExceptionLogging=1
//Enable logging of crashes [Turn off to prevent false detections] [0-1]

[UPDATER]
Enable=1
//Enable the updater
AutoUpdate=0
//Auto-update the server when there is a new release. (Mainly for dedicated servers on game server hosters)

[Permission]
//You can add more user groups here
Usergroups=Admin,Moderator,User
//Add admin xuids here (Go ingame and use !getxuid)
Admin_xuids=0110000104417e94,0110000103814751,xuid3
//Admins can use all commands (Do not change!).
Admin_commands=*ALL*
//Add moderator xuids here
Moderator_xuids=xuid1,xuid2,xuid3
//Add commands moderators can use here
Moderator_commands=!help,!getxuid,!gettype
//Add commands everyone can use
User_commands=!ft
//Everyone who isn't in any other group is a user (Do not change!).
User_xuids=*EVERYONE*

[SPEEDPLUGIN]
Speed=320
JumpHeight=70
FallDamage=0

[ServerAdmin]
//enables built in permissions, values: true or false
usepermissions=true
//the number of warnings before someone gets kicked
kickwarnings=3
//enable or disable the language filter
useLangFilter=false
//how long it takes in hours before a players warnings are cleared
warningTTL=12
//set if the rules commands should be pmed to the user, or to all the server
pmrules=true
//Handles if a player should be tempbanned after a maxwarnings kick
warningtempban=true
//The message displayed when a player is kicked
kickmessage = <playername> <reason>
//The message displayed when a player is banned
banmessage = <playername> !
//The message displayed when a player connects
connectmessage = <playername>,
//The message displayed when a player is tempbanned
tmpbanmessage = <playername> <reason>
//message to display when someone is warnkicked
warnkickmessage=<playername> was kicked for <reason>
//message for the warning
warnmessage=<playername> was warned for <reason>
//removing a warning
unwarnmessage=<playername> was kicked for <reason>

[ProMod Live]
DeadChat=0
//0=disable, 1=enable
Force_ProMod_Tweaks=0
//If enabled no one can use !ft command this uses !ft 2 settings. 0=disable,1=enable
FPS_Unlimited=1
//0=disable, 1=enable

[DVARS]
CompetitiveMod=0
forceClientDvars=cg_fov "80",cg_fovscale "1.125"
forbiddenClientDvars=r_fog,r_detail
AllowFPSUnlock=1
ThrowbackEnabled=1
SentryEnabled=0

[FunDrop]
Random=0
Time=1
//In Secs

[ReservedSlotPlugin]
//enter all the xuids of players who will get access to reserved slots
xuids=0110000104417e94,0110000103814751
//The message which will be shown to the kicked player
message=:
//Sets how the plugin makes the decision who will be kicked from the server
//1 - Kicks the player with the highest average ping
//2 - Kicks the player with the highest actual ping
//3 - Kicks a random player
rule=1
//0 - no Reserved slots on private matches, 1 - reserved slots enabled for private
reservedSlotsOnPrivate=1
//delay for joining the server (set it higher if player get kicked out
//but you get the message that the server is full)
//time is in milliseconds - default value: 5000 (5seconds)
delayJoinTime=5000

Sorry for my english.
(03-13-2012, 12:10)alex2477 Wrote: [ -> ]snip...
Try turning off userpermissions in my plugin (set it to false), that might help, and please report back what happens

Oh, one more thing, What is the error you're getting exactly?
Hey guys, I've asked about this on the Teknogods forum, but the devs don't seem to answer many posts there, so I thought I'd take a shot here. This doesn't seem to work on the Teknogods MW3 server. I've had it working just fine on a regular MW3 server, so I have it set up right. Any ideas what the issue might be?
iwmp5.exe does not meet

>close the application
>Wait for a response program

right now, try to do as you advised to me.
The greatest thanks
Everything works fine)
bonemind you super =)))
@bonemind are you using any threads in your plugin? If so, you should remove/replace them as I found out plugins are very unstable when using threads (@Yurio can confirm this).

As alternative you can use Timers or ThreadPool. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...dpool.aspx )

(03-13-2012, 12:26)GrossKopf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I've asked about this on the Teknogods forum, but the devs don't seem to answer many posts there, so I thought I'd take a shot here. This doesn't seem to work on the Teknogods MW3 server. I've had it working just fine on a regular MW3 server, so I have it set up right. Any ideas what the issue might be?
As far as I know Teknogods use an older version of the game which is not supported anymore by the Server Addon.
(03-13-2012, 13:04)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]@bonemind are you using any threads in your plugin? If so, you should remove/replace them as I found out plugins are very unstable when using threads (@Yurio can confirm this).

As alternative you can use Timers or ThreadPool. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...dpool.aspx )

(03-13-2012, 12:26)GrossKopf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I've asked about this on the Teknogods forum, but the devs don't seem to answer many posts there, so I thought I'd take a shot here. This doesn't seem to work on the Teknogods MW3 server. I've had it working just fine on a regular MW3 server, so I have it set up right. Any ideas what the issue might be?
As far as I know Teknogods use an older version of the game which is not supported anymore by the Server Addon.
Yes i am, that might help quite a bit, Thanks
(03-13-2012, 13:04)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know Teknogods use an older version of the game which is not supported anymore by the Server Addon.

It's my understanding that all Teknogods does is allow the server to run without Steam and causes you to connect to their network, rather than the official one. Other than that, it uses all the same files. It doesn't modify or replace any official files. You can play Teknogods using the official latest version and just install their additional files.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40