ItsMods

Full Version: Permission plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(04-29-2012, 22:29)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh can we server owners define the commands for everyone to use? Because I want Moderators have access to map selection. And I don't want to give them access to entire rcon. Is it possible to define it through the source code of 1.1 *decompiled it*

I don't get what you're asking? You can add for example !map to the moderator commands..?
(04-29-2012, 22:33)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2012, 22:29)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh can we server owners define the commands for everyone to use? Because I want Moderators have access to map selection. And I don't want to give them access to entire rcon. Is it possible to define it through the source code of 1.1 *decompiled it*

I don't get what you're asking? You can add for example !map to the moderator commands..?
Ya basically that how do I set permission for Moderators to include !map?

just do

Moderator_commands=!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!map,!derp
Ok thanks will try now.
Added reference to addon.dll getting 7 errors.

[Image: a0YRL.png]
all based on this " base.\u002Ector(); "
(04-29-2012, 22:48)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks will try now.
Added reference to addon.dll getting 7 errors.

[Image: a0YRL.png]
all based on this " base.\u002Ector(); "

???what has that to do with my plugin
So far, no problems found using this plugin with the latest Nukem release Smile
(05-09-2012, 22:49)k1ngpin Wrote: [ -> ]So far, no problems found using this plugin with the latest Nukem release Smile

This plugin should always work. Even after updates.
I'm trying to add some things like a 3rd tier in command below Moderators that have access to kick and fast restart alone. But when I added the commands and such I added the reference to addon.dll and O got those errors. *i decompiled it btw.. Haven't release the S.C.*
(05-10-2012, 19:16)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to add some things like a 3rd tier in command below Moderators that have access to kick and fast restart alone. But when I added the commands and such I added the reference to addon.dll and O got those errors. *i decompiled it btw.. Haven't release the S.C.*

1. You can do this via the config file already, read the thread..
2. The source code is released, read the thread..

READ THE THREAD
Hey guys plz do help me permission plugin not working
today i told some1 to do !y all hi and it wrked
and in user commands i only set !help

then why is the permission plugin nt wrking can some1 plz tell me? Sad
and i have put *EVERONE* AS USER.

EDIT: SORRRRRRY GUYS IM A IDIOT I FORGOT TO ENABLE USE PERMISSION IN CONFIG :/
BTW GREAT JOB ON THE PLUGIN but 1 suggestion the welcoming thingy is good But everytime new map loads
the mod welcomes ppl agn :/ how can i disable that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21