ItsMods

Full Version: Permission plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(02-19-2012, 08:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2012, 02:32)vin97 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I set some commands to a specific value for all players?

What do you mean? You mean that you can for example set the speed of a player to 1000? That's not possible.

No, I mean that for example no player can change the FoV with a command in the chat. Only I, as admin, want to control with what FoV the players will play on my server.
(02-19-2012, 12:32)vin97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2012, 08:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2012, 02:32)vin97 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I set some commands to a specific value for all players?

What do you mean? You mean that you can for example set the speed of a player to 1000? That's not possible.

No, I mean that for example no player can change the FoV with a command in the chat. Only I, as admin, want to control with what FoV the players will play on my server.

This plugin only makes it so that only admins can use !fov for example.. other plugins will have to force it..
Yeah that's ok, but I don't want to type all these commands everytime, so is there a way to let some commands be automatically activated for all players on the server?
(02-19-2012, 16:47)vin97 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's ok, but I don't want to type all these commands everytime, so is there a way to let some commands be automatically activated for all players on the server?

No.
(02-19-2012, 16:47)vin97 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's ok, but I don't want to type all these commands everytime, so is there a way to let some commands be automatically activated for all players on the server?

@vin97,

I'm using zxz0O0's FOV plugin and Pozzuh's permissions plugin. In order to give access to the !fov command to every one you need to allow for it in your sv_config.ini file. Here is an example of mine:

Quote://Add user xuids here
User_xuids=*EVERYONE*
//Add commands members can use here
User_commands=!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!fov
@ TiLLeR:
You don't get me!
I want that nobody can use any command. I, as admin, want to control how the players will play on my server!

@Pozzuh:
Please add this feature. Just make your plugin read some extra commands from sv_config and then whenever a new players joins these commands are automatically written to the player's XML-files in which all the settings (client DVARs) are stored.
Please please please add this feature to your plugin!
XML files? There are no xml files in the addon..
No, but the plugins create XML files for every player where the settings (=commands=client-DVARs) of every player are stored.
At least Promod does it this way.
But there has to be some file where those things are stored.

I just want to write all those commands like !fov in a autorun-script - there has to be some way to do this!
Don't ask me, ask the "promod" creator..
No, it's not only about Promod. That's the problem: It's about all plugins. Basically, all I need is a plugin that reads commands from a autorunscript and then "types" these commands in the server console.
For example that it would be like every player typed "!fov 90" in the chat, only that the server did this itself instead of the players. You know what I mean?
I just want better control over my server and over all players on my server Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21