ItsMods

Full Version: It's Mods Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-31-2012, 13:29)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]key sent

Thanks! Big Grin
you are welcome, enjoy the game. one of my favourites
Also,my BF3 cannot press anything on the options menu,like when I want to change quality to high,it din't have one,wtf?
add the key to origin
let it update to the latest version
download the ~800mb english language pack
then apply the latest patch from 6th of dezember
edit the registry and change from ru_RU to en-EN

play the game

if you encounter problems, open origin and right click on your bf3 game -> select repair
(02-01-2012, 11:18)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]add the key to origin
let it update to the latest version
download the ~800mb english language pack
then apply the latest patch from 6th of dezember
edit the registry and change from ru_RU to en-EN

play the game

if you encounter problems, open origin and right click on your bf3 game -> select repair

I actually already did that. Everything is english but this problem is still there.
then do the repair. its def a client problem of yours
I just want to get something clear before I start buyging bf3.
After you changed the game from rusian to english, will you have to download a localization pack every time there is an official update which adds new text, or will that be automatically added through the official update?
(02-04-2012, 14:48)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to get something clear before I start buyging bf3.
After you changed the game from rusian to english, will you have to download a localization pack every time there is an official update which adds new text, or will that be automatically added through the official update?

Automatic.
(02-04-2012, 15:55)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 14:48)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to get something clear before I start buyging bf3.

Automatic.
Awsome! Smile
(11-19-2011, 20:03)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2011, 19:49)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]by the way, (no offend) but I heard from a friend of mine that VPN is illegal. correct me if i m not right. i dont say it is but its more like a question. Is that illegal?

=_=

As long as you don't do anything illegal, then it's legal.

What did I mean with this?
I seriously can't remember...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16