ItsMods

Full Version: It's Mods Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(02-04-2012, 14:48)Cyborgking Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to get something clear before I start buyging bf3.
After you changed the game from rusian to english, will you have to download a localization pack every time there is an official update which adds new text, or will that be automatically added through the official update?

you can also contact ea live support and they will change your game from the russian to the EU version.
i heard that from several people now. then you get all languages support by default

[Image: closed-sign.jpg]

Store is closed due to the fact that i dont have the time anymore, starting a new job this month and moving to another city to live with my girl friend.

I have no idea nor found the option to close the store myself, therefore please dont order any keys from now on.
All previous orders made in the last 7 days will be declined and the money will be cancelled automatically within 3 days by the date of the order.

thanks to everyone that contributed to us and that you trusted us.
Will you still be active on ItsMods @d0h!? Good luck with your new job, and have fun living with your girlfriend.
thanks @Pozzuh much appreciated!
i will try my best to help out, to annoy a bit and to have fun playing with you guys online.

the last 4 weeks were very busy, travelled every week and i stayed in Hamburg where i will live in the future.
thats the reason why i was gone from the site.
Good luck @d0h! Big Grin
thanks man
Good luck, we're waiting for your wedding.
Wish you the best @d0h!
(04-21-2012, 18:23)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, we're waiting for your wedding.

expect it this year Happy cry

(04-21-2012, 18:31)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Wish you the best @d0h!

thanks dude
WILL YOU MAKE BABIES?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16