ItsMods

Full Version: Itmods Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
One more suggestion to @Pozzuh , when he kills somebody he says 'That deservers +rep dont you agree ^^ ?'
and randomly says to person that killed him 'I will take your rep away ! Awesome '
@met94 - he becames jelly model, and can suck others into the jelly Troll
@d0h! - a Superman attached to him (can be flag maybe Big Grin ?)
@4FunPlayin - make him 1337 level
(09-05-2011, 22:32)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]One more suggestion to @Pozzuh , when he kills somebody he says 'That deservers +rep dont you agree ^^ ?'
and randomly says to person that killed him 'I will take your rep away ! Awesome '
@met94 - he becames jelly model, and can suck others into the jelly Troll
@d0h! - a Superman attached to him (can be flag maybe Big Grin ?)
@4FunPlayin - make him 1337 level
@iBanana - Wallhack - Aimbot - Yellow shader - Peeling skin of like we do to bananas. (Jariz's code).

@iBanana Lol i wish i could create animations
Read first 2 pages. Sounds like a lot of fun. Got my new computer (just remember that I took pics of it as promised but not uploaded yet... :'() so I can play some mods again!
(09-06-2011, 00:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Read first 2 pages. Sounds like a lot of fun. Got my new computer (just remember that I took pics of it as promised but not uploaded yet... :'() so I can play some mods again!

It is always fun when you have the banhammer. Big Grin :baminyourface:
I think, you could not get a idea for me Idea (i dont even know it for myself lol)

maybe: if i shoot i get another weapon shot (cuz some of my mods wont work when im making them)

nvm Tongue try to find something for me plz Smile
Do you have any other suggestions?
(09-07-2011, 22:18)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any other suggestions?

Yea go fuck yourself
[Image: STFU_NOOB.jpg]
Youre the freaking noob, calling me a stealer when you dont even know what Im talking about, Youre just like Se7en an asshole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10