ItsMods

Full Version: Itmods Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(09-05-2011, 17:29)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]make me too xD
p.s. not with stealer leecher model AwesomeAwesomeAwesome

Troll

EDIT: DAMN IT, @iAegle used the same joke as me, but before me :Fuu:
(09-05-2011, 17:32)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2011, 17:29)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]make me too xD
p.s. not with stealer leecher model AwesomeAwesomeAwesome

Troll

FuuFuuFuuFuu
LEECHER FTW ?!
7. @d0h! flying around with his super moderator cape, and locking/banning shit.
New class:
7. @ddaavvee Has Ray Gun and a few more Awesome weapons.
deleted spam, pls focus on the mod and the ideas
Rendflex class: Misses all shots and when he melees, he doesnt hit, instead the camera turns backwards.
(09-05-2011, 17:44)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Rendflex class: Misses all shots and when he melees, he doesnt hit, instead the camera turns backwards.

Fuu
(09-05-2011, 17:44)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Rendflex class: Misses all shots and when he melees, he doesnt hit, instead the camera turns backwards.

Troll I may add it.

edit: I'll probably add it.

Update: You will become a member randomly. To let underpowered members to be used.
(09-05-2011, 17:50)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll I may add it.

edit: I'll probably add it.

Update: You will become a member randomly. To let underpowered members to be used.

How's that similiar to me in any way xD
(Well, I know that some most people complain that I suck when it comes to gameplay D: )
@SE7EN when he knifes a player it deals only 50 damge but he steals the weapon that the player is currently holding

(he spawns with only a knife)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10