ItsMods

Full Version: Itmods Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
suggest suggest suggest. this mod wants to be coded. OMA
Remove my name...
(09-13-2011, 22:13)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Remove my name...

U JELLY?
Its not developed by @Lemon anymore, he had to leave modding for a while during to school n stuff and let me use the idea. Now I'm coding it, you still want your name removed ?
(09-13-2011, 22:14)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Its not developed by @Lemon anymore, he had to leave modding for a while during to school n stuff and let me use the idea. Now I'm coding it, you still want your name removed ?

Yea , well execpt if you make me the class I asked (as I said I can do the weapons I asked myself (no extra dmg, it will use default dmg it was set in the other CODs)
Please write here what you want, I may add it
(09-13-2011, 22:16)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Please write here what you want, I may add it

Give me the Double barrel shotgun from COD5 ( I will do it myself if you cant... )

and as Secondary the M9 ( Can do it again myself... )

C4, Smoke grenade

Player Model : Camo guy (that I had in my melee mod)

Deathstreak : Rage Mode (after 3 deaths)

Perks1: Fast Reload
Perks2: Scavenger
Perks3: Ninja

Killstreaks:

3 Kills: Long range bitch slap

5 Kills: Booby traped package

7 kills: Kicks Se7en out of the game (Of course can be changed.... to > Fast ADS perk)
Attach files to your post and I will add
also looking forward for ideas, 14 members isnt really much
(09-13-2011, 22:27)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Attach files to your post and I will add
also looking forward for ideas, 14 members isnt really much

Ok (once its done... working on some stuff too...)
What about @G-man ?
He drinks vodka everytime he kills someone (Like when you drink perks in nazi zombies) and he has the G-man model.
Also the Russian anthem is played in the background (It's already in SP)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10