Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview Itmods Mod
One more suggestion to @Pozzuh , when he kills somebody he says 'That deservers +rep dont you agree ^^ ?'
and randomly says to person that killed him 'I will take your rep away ! Awesome '
@met94 - he becames jelly model, and can suck others into the jelly Troll
@d0h! - a Superman attached to him (can be flag maybe Big Grin ?)
@4FunPlayin - make him 1337 level
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 22:32)OrangePL Wrote: One more suggestion to @Pozzuh , when he kills somebody he says 'That deservers +rep dont you agree ^^ ?'
and randomly says to person that killed him 'I will take your rep away ! Awesome '
@met94 - he becames jelly model, and can suck others into the jelly Troll
@d0h! - a Superman attached to him (can be flag maybe Big Grin ?)
@4FunPlayin - make him 1337 level
@iBanana - Wallhack - Aimbot - Yellow shader - Peeling skin of like we do to bananas. (Jariz's code).

@iBanana Lol i wish i could create animations

Read first 2 pages. Sounds like a lot of fun. Got my new computer (just remember that I took pics of it as promised but not uploaded yet... :'() so I can play some mods again!

(09-06-2011, 00:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Read first 2 pages. Sounds like a lot of fun. Got my new computer (just remember that I took pics of it as promised but not uploaded yet... :'() so I can play some mods again!

It is always fun when you have the banhammer. Big Grin :baminyourface:

I think, you could not get a idea for me Idea (i dont even know it for myself lol)

maybe: if i shoot i get another weapon shot (cuz some of my mods wont work when im making them)

nvm Tongue try to find something for me plz Smile
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Do you have any other suggestions?

(09-07-2011, 22:18)Lemon Wrote: Do you have any other suggestions?

Yea go fuck yourself

[Image: STFU_NOOB.jpg]

Youre the freaking noob, calling me a stealer when you dont even know what Im talking about, Youre just like Se7en an asshole