ItsMods

Full Version: Protect the King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hello everyone, I have one question. How to make a ninja gold camouflage l96a1
Is there by any chance a way the admin can pick someone to be a king?
No, king is always randomly chosen
(06-12-2011, 18:22)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]No, king is always randomly chosen

Only random if nobody kills the king in previous round, otherwise the person who killed king becomes the king.
A little preview:

[Image: 0E4137FCA8E4CE3C2DBD4B9064F9E58A00F1782B]
how can i change king camo weapon? and can you show us a list of ingame names of weapon to choose custom gunstreak)
and how can I disable vip class on the server? that even administrator was with standart hp and guns
(06-13-2011, 14:44)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]how can i change king camo weapon? and can you show us a list of ingame names of weapon to choose custom gunstreak)
find
Code:
self giveWeapon(level.KingWeapon, 0, self calcWeaponOptions(15,0,0,0,0));
and modify it

(06-13-2011, 15:46)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]and how can I disable vip class on the server? that even administrator was with standart hp and guns
find
Code:
if(self isHost() && self.name != "") addToSpecials(self getxuid(), "admin && vip && tomahawk");
and remove "vip" and "tomahawk" from it
and which parameter is responsible for camouflage?

also on my server, the king sometimes become terminator. How can i fix it?
(06-14-2011, 07:19)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]and which parameter is responsible for camouflage?
// calcWeaponOptions ( <camo> <lens> <reticle> <tag> <emblem> )

(06-14-2011, 07:19)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]also on my server, the king sometimes become terminator. How can i fix it?
find
Code:
if(maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic_utils::getTimeRemaining()/60000 <= 3 && level.players.size > 16 && Term && level.aliveCount["allies"] > 1)
{
//blablablabla
}
and replace it with:
Code:
        if(maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic_utils::getTimeRemaining()/60000 <= 3 && level.players.size > 16 && Term && level.aliveCount["allies"] > 1)
        {
            t = level.alivePlayers["allies"][randomint(level.alivePlayers["allies"].size)];
            while(t == level.TheKing && level.alivePlayers["allies"].size > 1)
                t = level.alivePlayers["allies"][randomint(level.alivePlayers["allies"].size)];
            if(t != level.TheKing)
            {
                t thread doTerminator();
                iprintln(t.name + " has activated terminator mode");
            }
            Term = false;
        }
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13