ItsMods

Full Version: Protect the King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh dude, thank u for all, but when i replace the last text i`ve got the error "unknown function".

Also I`m interesting at one question. How can I change map rotation in private game? I have both DLC and when one of the following map appears, I`m losing all people

(06-14-2011, 16:43)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dude, thank u for all, but when i replace the last text i`ve got the error "unknown function".
Works fine for me, I probably updated some code since v1, send me ptk u have and I will make fix for this version.
Here: removed by d0h
(06-15-2011, 09:31)verccety Wrote: [ -> ]Here: removed by d0h

find
Code:
if(maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic_utils::getTimeRemaining()/60000 <= 3 && level.players.size > 16 && Term && level.aliveCount["allies"] > 1)
{
//blablablabla
}
and replace it with:
Code:
        if(maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic_utils::getTimeRemaining()/60000 <= 3 && level.players.size > 16 && Term && level.aliveCount["allies"] > 1)
        {
            t = level.alivePlayers["allies"][randomint(level.alivePlayers["allies"].size)];
            while(t == level.TheKing && level.alivePlayers["allies"].size > 1)
                t = level.alivePlayers["allies"][randomint(level.alivePlayers["allies"].size)];
            if(t != level.TheKing)
            {
                t thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rank::doTerminator();
                iprintln(t.name + " has activated terminator mode");
            }
            Term = false;
        }
ooh, now everything working fine. It`s really to make the main ninja (who first become) give a golden camo?
Thanks maaaaaaaaaan thanks
Very nice mod!
Only one question, why is my name everytime set to unknown soldier 0?
Other mods works fine with my steamname..
Ty!
Never mind works again.
Another question how to give ninjas gold weapon?
@niello, don't double post please, you can just edit it and put whatever you want to tell as long as it is on topic and not multiple posts Smile
ok.... ok.... i got this mod on my unranked server, set the command to the mp_{foldername}. restarted server and still no luck downloaded from the link in the first post. any reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13