ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 GSC Compiler v3.2 + GSC Loader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
the loader work in redacted ?
(08-18-2014, 19:11)CreaTed Wrote: [ -> ]the loader work in redacted ?

Nope.
does this only work on solo ? my friend cant seem to get me, as player 2, to get weapons. he says it only works for him, the host.
Well it acts on anyone as long as you inject while match is loaded (that's what worked for me at least).
(08-19-2014, 03:38)Antlions Wrote: [ -> ]does this only work on solo ? my friend cant seem to get me, as player 2, to get weapons. he says it only works for him, the host.

I think, that your friend just doesn't know, what he do.
From what I've seen this is only for zombies... Would it be possible to create something like this for multiplayer private matches?
(08-20-2014, 14:19)Ltave5 Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've seen this is only for zombies... Would it be possible to create something like this for multiplayer private matches?

I've added version, which supports MP.
So is it possible that you can get banned for using it in a private match....
I doubt it... Although I could be wrong...
(08-21-2014, 03:34)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]So is it possible that you can get banned for using it in a private match....

I used a loader for months, and don't have a problems, but keep in mind that an AC is enabled everywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8