• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of Ghosts?
I haven't played it that much yet, but in my opinion they changed the game quite a bit. Not only the graphics are improved(I didn't think they would actually improve...but they did), but also the gameplay changed. First of all Create A Soldier. Ok, there isn't that much of a change. But the perk system is pretty new. And also the gameplay itself changed from my point of view. I don't know, but it doesn't feel that cod-ish anymore. There are a lot of new options and ideas. Still, I think the most negative aspect is your life. You die SOO fast and it can often get pretty frustrating. If they would increase your life to lets say BO1 life it would be really great.

So, I don't think it is just MW 3.5. This game somehow feels different. But the lack of hitpoints is annoying.

DISCUSS!
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
Well, You shouldn't care about anothers opinion.
Just buy it and play it yourself.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(11-09-2013, 17:51)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Not only the graphics are improved

The graphics aren't improved.

(11-09-2013, 17:51)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Ok, there isn't that much of a change.

I Agree.

My opinion: waste of your money. Same shit, different name. Lag, unstable, kids screaming, copy-paste game, few gimmicks that nobody asked for and wants, still same shitty old engine, only ~400 playing a certain gamemode.
Well, maybe you didn't set on max settings, but you can clearly see an improvement of graphics. Where you usually would have seen just a flat texture on the ground, in Ghosts you can see 3d geometry because of tesselation. In addition, they use higher res textures.
In my opinion, Ghosts has more changes compared to the other CoDs, than bf4 compared to bf3.
But I still can't say if those changes are good or bad, because I havent played that much yet.
(11-09-2013, 18:54)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Well, maybe you didn't set on max settings, but you can clearly see an improvement of graphics. Where you usually would have seen just a flat texture on the ground, in Ghosts you can see 3d geometry because of tesselation. In addition, they use higher res textures.
In my opinion, Ghosts has more changes compared to the other CoDs, than bf4 compared to bf3.
But I still can't say if those changes are good or bad, because I havent played that much yet.

You just said that @surtek is noob. Troll
(11-09-2013, 18:54)Tomsen1410 Wrote: In my opinion, Ghosts has more changes compared to the other CoDs, than bf4 compared to bf3.

Yea totally:

Look, everyone can have their opinion and I am sure there are plenty of people that like the game. But it's a waste of your money in my opinion. Luckily I didn't pay much for it...
I know that video already and I didn't talk about the singleplayer.
Anyway, I like it...nuff said^^
Like everyone is expert here.....
POOR CROSSFIRE SUPPORT!
(11-09-2013, 19:15)surtek Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 18:54)Tomsen1410 Wrote: In my opinion, Ghosts has more changes compared to the other CoDs, than bf4 compared to bf3.

Yea totally:

Look, everyone can have their opinion and I am sure there are plenty of people that like the game. But it's a waste of your money in my opinion. Luckily I didn't pay much for it...

You are comparing the PC version with the Xbox 360 version. That makes no sense. The graphics on PC are certainly increased, albeit a small bit.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 and Ghosts RaZ 0 2,207 11-19-2013, 15:38
Last Post: RaZ
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 38,652 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  Modtools cod:ghosts surtek 10 8,545 10-10-2013, 07:33
Last Post: Nekochan
  CoD: Ghosts Dedicated Servers DidUknowiPwn 8 5,227 08-27-2013, 10:45
Last Post: Arteq
  [News] Call Of Duty: Ghosts - New Engine Video Tomsen1410 7 5,093 06-10-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,238 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts DidUknowiPwn 19 9,392 05-02-2013, 06:50
Last Post: Pozzuh