Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial "Importing" animations from CoDs
(09-08-2011, 13:14)Se7en Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 22:19)Scripts18 Wrote: Dude give credits to the real guy that did it

STEALER

Kill3r_Tradej found it proofs

http://openwarfaremod.com/owforum/viewto...b3732b286e

http://www.kill3r.co.uk/hex.png

Fucking dickhead stealer

noob xD
i found it yourself 3 month ago but not tested many times, i used somth like this in cod4 Fuu

Yourself???? That word make us know you stealed it, Tongue

(09-08-2011, 13:25)Yamato Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 22:19)Scripts18 Wrote: Dude give credits to the real guy that did it

STEALER

Fucking dickhead stealer

noob xD
i found it yourself 3 month ago but not tested many times, i used somth like this in cod4 Fuu

Troll
i said: If i will stealed thing, i will give credits.
this thing i tried for some other files. This working for bo too -_-
P.S. scripts18, your words ";D" me
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(09-08-2011, 13:27)Se7en Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 13:25)Yamato Wrote:

STEALER

Fucking dickhead stealer

noob xD

Troll
i said: If i will stealed thing, i will give credits.
this thing i tried for some other files. This working for bo too -_-
P.S. scripts18, your words ";D" me

I am not very sure about what you have said, Confused

LOl what steal that can find 15 years old guy... Guys stop i posted to him and few guys.. btw no one wasnt know before this how to change this i was personaly ask him for this how to change versions ect cuz i was need for mod/map this guns...

Hers just to much fucking children who think they got bals! And dont know nothing...

And i was just post it soo you would know and for Se7en who was do this gread tutorial for you fu*king noobs!

He was not stell it...

And for that i post this to se7ven personaly on steam same day when i was get that from great modder Kill3r... then soon 1 week then i was post to openwarfare..
And i was post it to him cuz i was know he is working on great mod and importing weapons from cod 4-6 to bo...

Soo Se7ven wasnt know who to add on credits and he add me...

And a half of guys here just say steal mods LOL that happend to me when i was post ray gun mod when ibanana say i stel the ray gun mod... just a buntch of liers... only cuz that "i stell ray gun mod LOL i wont post any mods wich i will do soon or somthing..." Cuz i just dont like this site to meny childern <15 years

And i for you se7ven i support you cuz you do great tutorials,mods, friend and soo on..

Soory for my bad english and bad lagunge...

(09-08-2011, 13:54)tadej Wrote: LOl what steal that can find 15 years old guy... Guys stop i posted to him and few guys.. btw no one wasnt know before this how to change this i was personaly ask him for this how to change versions ect cuz i was need for mod/map this guns...

Hers just to much fucking children who think they got bals! And dont know nothing...

And i was just post it soo you would know and for Se7en who was do this gread tutorial for you fu*king noobs!

He was not stell it...

And for that i post this to se7ven personaly on steam same day when i was get that from great modder Kill3r... then soon 1 week then i was post to openwarfare..
And i was post it to him cuz i was know he is working on great mod and importing weapons from cod 4-6 to bo...

And a half of guys here just say steal mods LOL that happend to me when i was post ray gun mod when ibanana say i stel the ray gun mod... just a buntch of liers... only cuz that "i stell ray gun mod LOL i wont post any mods wich i will do soon or somthing..." Cuz i just dont like this site to meny childern <15 years

And i for you se7ven i support you cuz you do great tutorials,mods, friend and soo on..

I don't understand you.

(09-08-2011, 14:08)Rendflex Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 13:54)tadej Wrote: LOl what steal that can find 15 years old guy... Guys stop i posted to him and few guys.. btw no one wasnt know before this how to change this i was personaly ask him for this how to change versions ect cuz i was need for mod/map this guns...

He was not stell it...

I don't understand you.

rendflex, what you meant Big Grin ? Bad english ?
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

I belive you you was realy found this 3 months ago... And not realy stell...

And me and Kill3r even dont care for this... Who find it... Soo you dont need to add me or him to credits and btw nice tutorialSmile

You guys can just say "Thank you Se7ven for this great easy tutorial"

@d0h! this enough evidence for you?
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(09-08-2011, 14:11)tadej Wrote: I belive you you was realy found this 3 months ago... And not realy stell...

And me and Kill3r even dont care for this... Who find it... Soo you dont need to add me or him to credits and btw nice tutorialSmile

So, do you mean...
That you found this, and Se7en stole it?

(09-08-2011, 14:38)Rendflex Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 14:11)tadej Wrote: I belive you you was realy found this 3 months ago... And not realy stell...

So, do you mean...
That you found this, and Se7en stole it?

NO. HE WASNT STOLE IT!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Importing BO2 Dog Tags to BO DidUknowiPwn 5 3,663 09-02-2013, 06:37
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Tutorial] Importing models from N64 Games into Maya master131 8 15,838 03-15-2013, 04:00
Last Post: bigbangben
  Importing Gun sounds epiccheese9 4 3,647 10-10-2012, 19:47
Last Post: epiccheese9
  Exporting models to maya + bones work how about animations? sayedishot47 11 8,307 04-04-2012, 11:23
Lightbulb [Release] Ripping weapons from other games and importing them into black ops [NOT FROM COD] JariZ 56 30,305 03-01-2012, 23:45
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
  [Tutorial] Importing models from CoDs Nekochan 70 38,626 02-19-2012, 02:44
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Brick [Release] [Blender 3D] Create models & animations for CoD with Blender (without Maya)! CoDEmanX 16 11,206 01-12-2012, 04:41
Last Post: Sanya
  [Tutorial] Animations Yamato 6 8,181 12-02-2011, 14:41
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Black ops importing cod 5 or 4 weapons Gamemaster20 8 5,321 11-22-2011, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Importing Weapons from CoDs Gamemaster20 9 4,792 11-19-2011, 17:12