Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorial Adding sounds to SP weapons (in multiplayer)
Moved the weapon sound codes into .all, and now my console just gets spammed with

Quote:ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'entity_limit_count'
ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'volume_min_falloff_curve'
ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'context_value'
etc.. this is annoying.

Thanks for this tutorial, very helpful. I was able to get this to work after a bit.

I'm trying to import the mosin rifle into mp, I got the gun imported finally but I'm still having some trouble with the sound. Following this tutorial I was able to get only the fire sound to work but it uses the dragunov or psg sound, the reload sounds don't work at all, I actually don't even see them in the SP csv.

Is there a way I can use other gun sounds for the mosin reload/fire sounds?

Alternatively, are there actual mosin sound files in the game already I can use? I can't seem to find them.

Also, would it be possible to use sounds from WaW?

Thanks for any help.

(06-25-2011, 20:43)thre3pi Wrote: Thanks for this tutorial, very helpful. I was able to get this to work after a bit.

I'm trying to import the mosin rifle into mp, I got the gun imported finally but I'm still having some trouble with the sound. Following this tutorial I was able to get only the fire sound to work but it uses the dragunov or psg sound, the reload sounds don't work at all, I actually don't even see them in the SP csv.

Alternatively, are there actual mosin sound files in the game already I can use? I can't seem to find them.

Thanks for any help.

raw\soundaliases\reference\codbo\soundaliases\wpn_ww2.csv

Credits to Met PL & Nukem (I couldn't find it either)
--

Bump still can't get mine working... does anyone else have the errors in console I get

Quote:.....all.csv missing column etc..

(06-25-2011, 20:48)Eekhoorn Wrote:
(06-25-2011, 20:43)thre3pi Wrote: Thanks for this tutorial, very helpful. I was able to get this to work after a bit.

Thanks for any help.

raw\soundaliases\reference\codbo\soundaliases\wpn_ww2.csv

Credits to Met PL & Nukem (I couldn't find it either)

So do I need to follow this tutorial and add the mosin lines from that file? I've tried that but I get a parse error and the sounds don't work. Also I see the mosin_sp has sounds in the asset manager but I can't find those in anywhere in the raw folder. Thanks for the help.

yeah, for the life of me I can't seem to get any sound to work for the mosin nagant other than firing (using l96 fire sound). Anyone able to get the reloading sounds to work for this gun from sp?

(06-25-2011, 17:56)Madnesslink5 Wrote: Moved the weapon sound codes into .all, and now my console just gets spammed with

Quote:ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'entity_limit_count'
ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'volume_min_falloff_curve'
ERROR: soundaliases/zones/default_mymod.all.csv is missing column 'context_value'
etc.. this is annoying.

make sure you don't have question marks on the first line
[Image: 5ebltw.jpg]

but now i get these errors:

ERROR: aliases failed to load
ERROR: radverb failed to load for zone default_mymod
ERROR: snapshot failed to load for zone default_mymod

sorry for the bad english Wink

(06-26-2011, 14:55)Hixos Wrote: ......

you probably didn't create the snapshot.csv and radverb.csv files (TBH you can ignore those errors and the sounds should still work)
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

(06-26-2011, 15:35)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 14:55)Hixos Wrote: ......

you probably didn't create the snapshot.csv and radverb.csv files (TBH you can ignore those errors and the sounds should still work)

Man possible to add this files in rar cuz its faking hard... get 100 erors and i was do like it says in tutorial..

(06-26-2011, 15:35)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: ......

solved the problem but sound still not working... even on raygun mod V2
maybe because my game is in italian?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] [SOURCE] Random Weapons. [HARD] Tony. 1 3,895 11-08-2013, 11:11
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help source random weapons [HARD] Tony. 4 4,349 11-08-2013, 05:25
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  MW3 Hide WEAPONS [HARD] Tony. 7 6,751 10-09-2013, 15:16
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  [Release] CS addon for MW2(Sounds,show damage) Fl0w_.JACKDAN 1 4,408 09-29-2013, 19:46
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help Playing sounds ingame? Some 2 3,165 09-10-2013, 10:42
Last Post: Yamato
  Porting some weapons, ADS broken? DidUknowiPwn 0 2,238 09-10-2013, 01:13
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Request] Mw2 lock weapons seraph1995 1 3,044 08-18-2013, 15:31
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Pack-A-Punch Weapons TheSchitt 40 29,141 08-07-2013, 04:51
Last Post: FrostLight
  COD MW3 multiplayer principals - steam, dedicated ... ottop 11 17,072 07-17-2013, 02:43
Last Post: nizamani
Information [Tutorial] Adding DLC Maps as Custom Maps. Nekochan 151 139,148 05-25-2013, 01:05
Last Post: Nero Z zero