Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scumbag IW.
(05-23-2012, 16:01)JariZ Wrote: Only on free weekends, because free weekends are just retarded

Never used any hack on my real accounts

"because free weekends are just retarded"

Imagen a prostitute, free for an entire weekend.
Ikr, that's just retarded.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

I wouldn't see MW3 as a prostitute, more as a cum box

(05-20-2012, 17:42)G-Man Wrote: Let's delete all kinds of weapons and leave only worst one (because all people without this worst gun have a big advantage. Let's delete all killstreaks from the game, because it gives a big advantage. Let's delete all maps and fight just inside a box made of stone - just floor, walls and ceiling -> because normal maps have different spots and campers have a big advantage. Also, let us kick all players with ping less than 100 because they have a big advantage. And also make the game run with only ONE kind of processor, GFX card etc because with better card or any rig player gets a big advantage.

This post. This post right here.
It's stupid.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(05-23-2012, 16:46)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 17:42)G-Man Wrote: Let's delete all kinds of weapons and leave only worst one (because all people without this worst gun have a big advantage. Let's delete all killstreaks from the game, because it gives a big advantage. Let's delete all maps and fight just inside a box made of stone - just floor, walls and ceiling -> because normal maps have different spots and campers have a big advantage. Also, let us kick all players with ping less than 100 because they have a big advantage. And also make the game run with only ONE kind of processor, GFX card etc because with better card or any rig player gets a big advantage.

This post. This post right here.
It's stupid.

I just argue that not everything that gives you an advantage is cheating. I thought it was clear.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

This is why those things have counters. It's possible to counter the things that seem to give big advantages (at least in a good game, lol).

Hacks, either texture packs, aimbots or wallhacks, it's not counterable by other players.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(05-23-2012, 16:21)JariZ Wrote: aIW doesn't count as real hacking, considering aIW itself was pretty much a hack

How was aIW a hack
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

It bypassed the normal game, it bypassed steam, etc etc etc

But it added a lot of new and awesome stuff, I wouldn't say it was a hack
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(05-23-2012, 19:54)OrangePL Wrote: But it added a lot of new and awesome stuff, I wouldn't say it was a hack

It was illegal. Illegal things != hacks
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

Hacking.
Quote:The act of stealing jokes
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]