• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] no melee attack (the knife killes it's owner) [to mod-script makers]
hi, guys.

what about creating some very usefull and required mods or scipt files:

DESCRIPTION: in the case a player using melee attack he is being killed immediatelly by himself.

it should work like friendly fire mirror hitting mod. i. e. if somebody shots a teammate he gets the same damage as he shots to his teammate.
or, in the case the task it too complicated to be created, just melee attack should be removed.
or if a player trying to use his knife it should be NO DAMAGE whatsoever.

it seems to be a great mod, because playing in "sniper only" servers i always can see these kind of messages: NO KNIFE, LOSER!!! LEARN TO SHOT. etc.

=====================

the second mod whould be for admins.

it must be a mod which allows for admins organizing their own team from players playing in the server at the moment.
i have the mod in medal of honor. it is the greatest mod i ever used. using voice chat it is possible to create your own team and cooperate together, because the very big idea of the game is COOPERATION. and there is no more intresting thing that winning TOGETHER with your mates.
maybe it should works by means of status numbers.
for example you make a command and enter status numbers you want to join your team.

or an easy implementation for mod-script makers:

there are 18 slots in the game: 0-17
let's say you want to use slots from 0 to 6 for your team. you can type the command (for example): "axisteam 7". it means slots from 0 to 6 are used for axis team. then you can kick players from the slots and your mates must enter in the same time to occupate following slots. if player that occcupates slot 14 trying to join axis team it is not allowed for him or he is being joined to team allies automatically.
it is very primitive way but very easy to create.

===============
i dont want to be too sassy, but there is a necessity in the following small thing.
sniper rifle, when no using scope, doesnt have any accuracy. it shots where it wants, not where you aim. and it is very wrong.
so playing sniper only server in close combat and no melee you will be the same just a jumping goats trying to hit your enemy.
so it is very logicaly to make the sniper rifle shooting very accurately when you dont use sniper scope. every bullet you shot must be lying precisely to the center of the crosshair.

for example in medal of honor game the cvar is called:
dmbulletspread 2 2 65 65
and it is enough to change it to :
dmbulletspread 0 0 0 0

it means NO BULLETS SPREAD when you shot without sniper scope.

thank you, guys. i think there are a lot of good masters among you.
Dj vu
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.

one thread should be enough, right?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who can create this script First_Semyon 3 3,941 09-24-2013, 18:19
Last Post: First_Semyon
  [Release] Advanced timed messages with script support DePa95 0 3,773 08-07-2013, 19:35
Last Post: DePa95
  Melee knife removal kerm007 2 2,702 07-21-2013, 17:45
Last Post: kerm007
  Help Run Infinity Script on Teknogods? Bandarigoda123 6 7,052 07-14-2013, 17:27
Last Post: surtek
  Attention to all .Net makers Bandarigoda123 8 4,481 07-04-2013, 10:14
Last Post: surtek
  can't find script engine "VBScript" for script "C:\Windows\system32\slmgr.vbs" ddaavvee 6 23,801 06-18-2013, 03:46
Last Post: dylankrajewski
  Simple flyable helicopter script port, could use help! akillj 0 2,363 06-15-2013, 09:20
Last Post: akillj
  "VEH_LinkCommonChecks: Player already has an owner" - After long games akillj 4 3,194 06-07-2013, 11:38
  What script controls the "random" aspect to care packages? akillj 2 3,016 06-05-2013, 11:24
  Help Server Script Compile Error when loading ExtremeBunkerMaker lolmoon 3 3,606 04-09-2013, 03:11
Last Post: lolmoon