• 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
[Release] MW3 Server Addon Extensions
Standing on a solid carepackage with angles set makes the camera shake
@archit Orly

(12-10-2012, 12:04)master131 Wrote: Known bugs:
- Standing on a hidden care package with collision will cause the player's camera to shake.
It isn't hidden after pasting timing.cs I got many errors but to fix them I just had to rewrite many of the things exactly the same(weird) and now as soon as I join the server crashes help please
ive tried to do the timing.cs just tons of errors
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Uhmm, I was just playing in my server, and I wanted to place sentry gun on carepackage bunker, but not possible.(I took the sentry gun from an carepackage)
I know normally it's not possible, but is there a way to make it place able on carepackages?
That should be really awesome, but I don't think it's possible, because in the normal mw3 it's neither possible.
Oh and second:
Possible, to make it if I let an carepackage drop on the carepackagebunker, that it won't fall through it.

Anyway again thanks for the release lol, it made a lot of things awesome Smile
Keep up the goodwork!Big Grin
[Image: hax0r3ez.gif]
(01-15-2013, 18:58)99IRock Wrote: Uhmm, I was just playing in my server, and I wanted to place sentry gun on carepackage bunker, but not possible.(I took the sentry gun from an carepackage)
I know normally it's not possible, but is there a way to make it place able on carepackages?
That should be really awesome, but I don't think it's possible, because in the normal mw3 it's neither possible.
Oh and second:
Possible, to make it if I let an carepackage drop on the carepackagebunker, that it won't fall through it.

It isn't possible to place sentry on packages, because it's in gsc ( i mean checking )
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(01-15-2013, 18:58)99IRock Wrote: Uhmm, I was just playing in my server, and I wanted to place sentry gun on carepackage bunker, but not possible.(I took the sentry gun from an carepackage)
Oh and second:

Ye, I already noticed that too, you can also shoot through the carepackages and the bombs from stealthbomb FX fall through them too.

Quote:Doesn't Extensions.CloneBrushmodelToScriptmodel do that?

EDIT - I see what you mean. Bullets work if you shoot the top, if you shoot the shit the bullet holes don't appear. I don't know, it could be to do with the collision ID.

I didn't mean the holes, I meant you can shoot through the carepackages and kill someone behind it, also grenades, throwing knives etc. fly through.
anyone managed to add this Timing.cs yet without tons of errors?

Me but crashes as soon as a player joins please fix timing,cs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help, server Admin largosik 0 2,066 02-02-2019, 18:09
Last Post: largosik
  Add a point shop to my server h1dexyz 1 2,825 03-04-2018, 22:36
Last Post: h1dexyz
Lightbulb Preview Weapon Classe For Infected Clasic Server groochu1982 0 2,211 02-19-2017, 08:35
Last Post: groochu1982
Exclamation Help HOW CAN I TURN OFF THE "CROSSHAIR" IN MY SERVER? Eliichong0 0 2,503 06-16-2016, 16:01
Last Post: Eliichong0
Bug Upload files to FTP server S3VDIT0 4 4,174 01-28-2016, 17:17
Last Post: S3VDIT0