• 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
[Release] Juggernouts VS Black Ops
I think thats totally unfait for the Black Ops.
Ye thank you azumikkel for your reason and btw i just make mini-mods when i learn really good modding then i will release big mods Smile
Lol, you can make this in private match. But the only thing you cant put in Private match is the text in the screen and the Minigun..
Y U HATINN??
(03-04-2011, 11:54)Ivankec Wrote: Ye thank you azumikkel for your reason and btw i just make mini-mods when i learn really good modding then i will release big mods Smile

Looks pretty cool Big Grin Does anyone know whats the command to change the health level for your character ? I've only found /player_maxhealth 100 . Thats the default correct 100 HP.I've just been messing around on combat training and loading up the maps with /devmap in console.I did make a couple cool guns to play with though :

bind "8" "give famas_elbit_ft_extclip_silencer_mp"
Famas with red dot+flamethrower+extended magazine+suppressor

bind "9" "give aug_elbit_gl_extclip_silencer_mp"
Aug with red dot + grenade laucher + extended magazine + suppressor

Funny what you can find on youtube

Oh a little testing this and that I came up with this gun this gun : bind "x" "give ak74u_elbit_grip_extclip_silencer_mp"
Ak47u with red dot + grip + extended magazine + silencer
It is crazy I went like 104-2 vs bots on Hanoi using no killstreaks.I couldn't imagine being able to use that vs real people with sleight of hand pro going.Those guys on youtube wrote up pretty decent guides you can come up with some sick guns.

(03-09-2011, 06:04)blahblah75 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:54)Ivankec Wrote: Ye thank you azumikkel for your reason and btw i just make mini-mods when i learn really good modding then i will release big mods Smile

Looks pretty cool Big Grin Does anyone know whats the command to change the health level for your character ? I've only found /player_maxhealth 100 . Thats the default correct 100 HP.I've just been messing around on combat training and loading up the maps with /devmap in console.I did make a couple cool guns to play with though :

bind "8" "give famas_elbit_ft_extclip_silencer_mp"
Famas with red dot+flamethrower+extended magazine+suppressor

bind "9" "give aug_elbit_gl_extclip_silencer_mp"
Aug with red dot + grenade laucher + extended magazine + suppressor

Funny what you can find on youtube

Oh a little testing this and that I came up with this gun this gun : bind "x" "give ak74u_elbit_grip_extclip_silencer_mp"
Ak47u with red dot + grip + extended magazine + silencer
It is crazy I went like 104-2 vs bots on Hanoi using no killstreaks.I couldn't imagine being able to use that vs real people with sleight of hand pro going.Those guys on youtube wrote up pretty decent guides you can come up with some sick guns.

what are u talking about?

Check out those youtube links I posted click on the Show more thing right underneath the video you can do some cool shiz without any mods just a few console commands and some binds in your back ops / players folder config_mp.cfg

Search for this line to turn cheats on seta monkeytoy "1" set to seta monkeytoy "0"
Enable console start a map hit the console ~ type in /devmap pick the mapname

Maps:

Map Name: Array
File Name:/map MP_ARRAY

Map Name: Havana
File Name:/map MP_CAIRO

Map Name: Cracked
File Name:/map MP_CRACKED

Map Name: Crisis
File Name:/map MP_CRISIS

Map Name: Grid
File Name:/map MP_DUGA

Map Name: Firing Range
File Name:/map MP_FIRINGRANGE

Map Name: Hanoi
File Name:/map MP_HANOI

Map Name: Jungle
File Name:/map MP_HAVOC

Map Name: Launch
File Name:/map MP_COSMODROME

Map Name: Nuketown
File Name:/map MP_NUKED

Map Name: Radiation
File Name:/map MP_RADIATION

Map Name: Summit
File Name:/map MP_MOUNTAIN

Map Name: Villa
File Name:/map MP_VILLA

Map Name: WMD
File Name:/map MP_RUSSIANBASE

Say you want to play Summit Enable console in Settings / GAME start up CT or a Private Match with Valve Anti-Cheat Off bring up the the console ~ type in /devmap MP_MOUNTAIN .Now you can play with cheat commands god mode if you want , give commands , etc.They explain it better if you want to read up on it.One of the handiest commands I found just for messing with bots gives you ammo for everything + nades + equipment and insta reloads was binding the reload key :
bind R "give ammo"
Its old school simple stuff just binds with notepad.As far as i know you cant script or anything like old games where you could say set one button to duck + jump or do complex stuff like rocket jumps.After you set up everything in the config right click / properties and make it read only.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,616 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,109 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,181 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,057 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,448 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,429 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,320 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,244 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn