[Release] IPAK extractor (+ library and source) V2.60
(12-05-2012, 21:06)Awk34 Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 15:35)kokole Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 14:02)Awk34 Wrote: I keep getting "ERROR CODE - 12"

Download the tool again and tell me what you get now

Now I'm getting this:
"ERROR CODE - 12
GetLastError(): 6"

EDIT: Nevermind. I was being an idiot and forgot to run it as administrator Undecided

Im happy that you solved it Big Grin
Tool updated, now it contains a decryption/decompression feature, now lets go into analyzing real iwi! I've noticed that some iwi contain png raw data that is unrecognized by IWI_X_DDS
(12-07-2012, 16:26)kokole Wrote: Tool updated, now it contains a decryption/decompression feature, now lets go into analyzing real iwi! I've noticed that some iwi contain png raw data that is unrecognized by IWI_X_DDS

[Image: k6zD4.png]
[Image: 9824]
[Image: bbs6O.png]

And... he actually did it.
Treyarch wrote their own algorithm and @kokole figured it out in less than a week.
Texture modding is a go, you guys!
@kokole you are awesome!
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
Sweet! Now to just put them back into the ipak........
+repped
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
all this weird things. go news topic. tool is for tools and not for talking all the time Tongue
Live or die, make your choice

[Image: PROmod2.png]
(12-07-2012, 19:26)TITNE Wrote: all this weird things. go news topic. tool is for tools and not for talking all the time Tongue

I dont agree, this is a forum.
Great work. I'l found that Treyarch using for some textures (like gamefonts_pc.iwi, which stored into en_base.ipak) unknown image type, not ARGB1, dxt1, dxt3, dxt5 or other. It uses 0x05 for image type. So iwi2dds failed to conversion. I don't know what's type is it.