Release FOV Fixer by Agent Rev
@XeroK I see what you did there, aIW beginning haxor Troll
ontopic : nice tool, gonna check it out
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

I am using it since a week - still not banned Tongue
thx!
W Z !
Z | Z | J B.

(12-12-2011, 13:32)clanZmedia Wrote: I am using it since a week - still not banned Tongue
thx!

Great to hear, but I'm still waiting a little longer before I start using it myself.

Radec
[Image: General_Mael_Radec.jpg]

(12-12-2011, 18:04)Radec Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 13:32)clanZmedia Wrote: I am using it since a week - still not banned Tongue
thx!

Great to hear, but I'm still waiting a little longer before I start using it myself.

Radec

same here...
[Image: 6084eb4d758983675e6e9aedefb1c782.gif]
Check me out <3
www.youtube.com/heat4HD

They updated the game, is it still relatively save to use this?

read first comments on page 1

Lemme be more specific then:

VAC supposedly doesnt check .data files, in which FOV settings are located. Can anybody confirm that this remains unchanged?

how should we know? it can change whenever they feel like to change the scan mechanism

One would assume that figuring out the anti-cheat mechanism would be a priority. Since you don't want to get banned and all.

Even without disassembling and analyzing, you could simply open the resource monitor (win7) and track what's opening which files in your steam/mw3 folder.

And yes, I am aware that VAC also checks important memory locations, which can also be verified, although its complicated.

I have no clue how VAC works (not a fan of cheating, I'm only here for the ranked dedicated), but since there are undetectable aimbots, Im guessing you can write a program that makes VAC check the wrong memory locations or revert the values back to the original ones a split second before VAC checks them.

Ok, Ill stop spamming this thread now.

i've a little question anyone know when will be release the new version of this FOV changer ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] HC respawn delay fixer Nukem 42 23,852 08-05-2013, 18:17
Last Post: mn_acer1
  [Release] IWI Fixer for Black Ops d0h! 12 30,922 07-05-2011, 07:01
Last Post: clxyeah